LUE MAP THEORY, MAYBE SOME CONTEXT

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I found the location of another treasure legend on the 119 deg LUE clue heading from the Kensington Runestone location. The location is at Wildcat Mountain, Wisconsin. Gypsy Heart wrote a post about this legend.

Another location on this same heading from the runestone is Montvale, Virginia of the Beale legend.

I've also spent some time plotting the locations of a couple dozen alleged KGC cache sites. Not one of them was close to any of the LUE clue headings.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
lue dot new 700.jpg

I'll explain how I found the center point of the circle in the lower right quadrant of the LUE clue.

This map shows a large triangle, outlined with a thick white border, in the western United States.

white triangle.jpg

About the year 1910, a point was added 94 miles north of the site of the Kensington Runestone. latitude 47deg 08' 55.33" N and longitude 96deg 02' 18.66" W. This location is at Apple Lake, Minnesota. The triangle is created by a point on the west coast, at the same latitude as Apple Lake, and a southwest line that passes over West Spanish Peak and Culebra Peak and ends at the yellow line that forms the base of the Kensington Runestone pyramid. When the lines of the triangle are plotted. you have google earth paths of 1319 miles on the north line, 1330 miles on the west line and 1256 miles on the east line. Then I found the center of each line and ran lines from each point of the triangle to the center point of the line opposite. The lines intersect at 42deg 36' 0066" N and 109deg 38' 28.04" W.

Something that might be considered a confirmation is the 257 deg LUE clue heading from the Kensington Runestone, the red line, passes 2 miles south of the intersection of the center point lines. Also, from the center point to the ends of the red line is 727 miles to the NE and 766 miles to the SW.

Something else of note is the line that runs from the NW point of the white triangle, overlays the blue line that goes to Bob Brewer's site in SW Arkansas and then on to Wildcat Bluff, about 30 miles away.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
LUE starting points and lines.jpg

This map shows some features on the LUE clue. The yellow is the pyramid in the upper left quadrant. The red lines are the LUE clue headings starting at the Kensington Runestone, represented by the dot at the top of the middle triangle in the lower right quadrant. The blue lines are the LUE clue headings starting at the point represented by the dot in the center of the big circle on the lower right quadrant. Because of the number of intersecting lines at Fort Knox, I added the green lines, representing the LUE clue headings, with the starting point at Fort Knox.

To understand the possibilities suggested by all of these intersecting lines, you might want to read Bob Brewer's book Rebel Gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread