Lunchtime quickie- First ring ;)

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
land of the free-taxed to death
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe
Hi all, got out for about 10 minutes during my lunch break today. Went to a local playground that was close and has given up a good amount coins. Got there and hunted the woodchips and found 3p, 1d a couple of jewelry whatsits and a RING. Looks like a toe ring maybe. No markings but feels real heavy. Looks plated over gold. I'll post pictures later today.
HH
Greg

Upvote 0

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
Good finds, Greg... I was glad to hear that someone else takes some of his/her few precious lunchtime minutes to swing a detector! Lately I've found myself pulling over to the side of the road for "just a few minutes" on my way to (or back from) lunch. (Found 60 cents yesterday and one thin dime today!)
IT'S AN ADDICTION, I TELL YA!
Ruth

F

Floater

Nice to be able to just swing for a bit and take the mind off the Grind. Hope to see some pics. HH

OP
OP
gregl01

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe
Hi all, heres a pic of these finds. Nothing great but my first ring none the less.
HH all
Greg

Attachments

• 062205finds.JPG
    062205finds.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 292

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Oh to be able to detect during lunch...... :'(....I wish

What's that "nugget" looking thingy Greg???

GL & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
takin time out for a nooner is a good thing, swingin the MD on lunch hour is a good thing also ;D , and it looks like you found the gold tooth i lost a few years ago ;)

Pat.

OP
OP
gregl01

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe
Dugholes, I have no idea what the nugget thing is. It rang really high in silver range. I thought maybe a base to a toy soldier??? Kinda strange fing in a newer woodchip playground. Just goes to show ya- you never know what you'll find!!!! LOL
HH all
Greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions