M 6

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will this setup really work ? ???

WHITES M6 METAL DETECTOR WITH COIL UPGRADE SPECIAL EDITION - Normally this model comes with the standard 9.5" Eclipse multi-frequency coil, which is an excellent coil to begin with. We had a client that ordered a quantity of this upgraded version for a particular purpose. These were ordered with the DFX coil upgrade. The DFX coil offers greater coil coverage and deeper detection than the normal standard coil that normally comes with the M6. Package comes with 4 booklets, zippered pocket pouch for your finds, full size Whites carry bag, battery holder

Landlord Jim

Jul 20, 2012
Oakland County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
V3i,Vx3,DFX,MXT Pro,Prizm 5G, CM Pro,Beach Hunter 300 and Bounty Hunter 202.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The M6 and the DFX came with the same 950 coil. The DFX 300 came with the 12 inch coil.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather have the 950 over the 12" coil, or better yet it might have a D2 coil on them, post back what coil size it is as many coils will work on both the M6 and the DFX. I'm sure whites would sell you what ever coil you wanted if buying quantity of them, it might be a little more depending what coil you wanted on them. Most likely its the 12" coil though which covers a lot of ground but you need pretty clean ground as the 950 is better at picking targets out as the trash picks up, and there's always lots of iron at least where I find the old coins. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread