Mad Scramble - No Eggs - But Three Firsts!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out with Ironhorse today and not much for ideas so we just picked a few spots we figured we might be able to dig some targets and things worked out fairly well. Besides the trash I threw away, I dug a small clasp, 2 musket balls, religious medallion, 30 buttons, Queen Victoria 5 cents, and 8 large coppers.

My three firsts are an American 2 Cent piece, Woods Hibernia... very ugly but finally! Don't know what took so long but finally crossed off the list.... and by far mt best of the day a patriotic King & Constitution button. :headbang: I have been familiar with these for many years so great to dig one.

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 136
  • f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 135
  • f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 129
  • f4.jpg
    f4.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 24

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well well well! Look who's back at it after a long hiatus. Guess it's game on for you and I my friend. That's a killer button and a Woods Hibernia is not an easy one to find....especially where you live I imagine. Best of luck this fall my friend. I'm back to 40-50 hour weeks so I will be doing a bit of swinging myself. Should be a fun fall buddy

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well well well! Look who's back at it after a long hiatus. Guess it's game on for you and I my friend. That's a killer button and a Woods Hibernia is not an easy one to find....especially where you live I imagine. Best of luck this fall my friend. I'm back to 40-50 hour weeks so I will be doing a bit of swinging myself. Should be a fun fall buddy

We'll be doing 40 or 50 hours too, detecting that is, over the next 4 days. :headbang: I don't expect much for results as I'm not well prepared for this Fall as I've had something much more important to deal with the last while... but I'll be giving it some thought tonight. It only takes one!

btjbtj

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good for you, Iron! The King & Constitution button is awesome. Wish we could uncover one of those! Congrats. -Lisa & John

joeyfresh

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2006
Colonial Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a good looking pile of coins and buttons. Congrats on your firsts and good luck with your up coming digs.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great catch on the button and scratching another one off the list.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread