Made a trip to the Old Home on the Bayou today

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• Old Home Site 9.jpg
    Old Home Site 9.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 728
  • Old Home Site 7.jpg
    Old Home Site 7.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 713
  • Old Home Site 6.jpg
    Old Home Site 6.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 725
  • Old  Home site 1.jpg
    Old Home site 1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 716
  • Old Home Site 2.jpg
    Old Home Site 2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 713
  • Old Home Site 3.jpg
    Old Home Site 3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 722
  • Old Home Site 4.jpg
    Old Home Site 4.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 710
  • Old Home Site 5.jpg
    Old Home Site 5.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 715
  • Old Home Site 8.jpg
    Old Home Site 8.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 714
  • Old Home Site 10.jpg
    Old Home Site 10.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 704
Upvote 0

2bits

Nov 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
One to many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice looking site! HH
Doc

ZINCLID

Apr 2, 2010
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Mostly Tesoro units-I've owned five of them--but I've used Whites,Fishers,Garretts,Nautilus, Minelab, and Detex.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THAT'S AB-SO-DANG-LUTELY ONE GOOD LOOKING OLD SITE-CHARACTER ALL OVER THAT PLACE AND I'D BET COINS AND OTHER GOODIES TOO! THOSE OLD BED FRAMES ARE WORTH SALVAGING-SAND AND PAINT THEM UP AND WALLAH! YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING ANTIQUERS WOULD BUY FOR SURE! WHAT ELSE IS AROUND THAT PLACE? I'D LOVE TO FIND OUT-KEEP US POSTED! :headbang: :laughing7:
JUST THE PHOTOS OF THAT SITE WOULD SELL-THAT'S ART YOU'VE MADE WITH JUST THE EXTERIOR PHOTO OF THE OLD HOME PLACE.

stillgottawork

Jun 6, 2008
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pics.......those bed frames are worth a few bucks if you can get them out... :headbang:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would sweep that site real slow and dig all great old grounds coins are waiting Dd60

F

Felinepeachy

Wow, that is an amazing place. Love those pictures. It looks like a nice place to just sit and think about days gone by, whether you find anything or not. :thumbsup:

armchairQB30

Jun 21, 2007
Old River,

I always enjoy your posts...especially the Texas buttons!!! Have you gone back to that site and looked for some more stuff? Keep posting dude!!

Arm

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes I do go back to the site of buttons. It seem like I've cleaned it out. I know there's go to be more out there, and Try to make it there at least a couple of times a week. I sit, and think of where, and what I'm missing, and the can't stand it, I hit it again. maybe I'll be comming up with something one day. I try to make my post interesting. I know there's got to be more around that old house. I found the 1889 Indian penny about a week ago. That area has been through numerous hurricanes, and the silt is built up deep. The intrance doors to it hits me just below the chin. There should be about two to three feet of silt. Even in the house the floors are covered with the same silt. The house will be torn down soon, and the owner said I could go over it after he removes it, and cleans the area off. He's going to build a house in this spot.

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Pics, I thoroughly enjoyed them....was like walking through it in person. Thanks for them :wink: :wink: :wink: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks to all. It's really touching to read you comments. I hope I will be able to post more good finds.

Old River

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread