Mag vs GPR

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
I understand that a GPR will not work in salty sand?
O.K. I will accept that.
But a MAG will not detect none ferrous metals like gold, silver, copper or bronze etc. Now lets us say that there is some of this material buried at a depth of 8 feet or MORE on or near a beach.
Is there anyway to confirm this other then digging one very big hole?
Yes I am talking about the treasure that Dell Winders was talking about.

I have also scanned picked up a few hits from covering the same area but I do not wish to say where the locations are until the FRIDAY before the event. Gotta create a little excitement. But I will say this much. Check out the Lori Wilson Park which is just North of the Holiday Inn as Dell mentioned. Go to Goggle Earth and take a good look. There is about 1,400 feet of virgin land that has never been touched by heavy equipment and odds are it have never been MDed either. This is the area I scanned and within this 1,400 foot area there IS something but what, I have no idea.
This is why I am asking HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT PROVING SOMETHING IS THERE.
I wonder if you can drill some TEST holes which would be easy to cover up when you are done.
I am not worried about the LAW because there are ways around this and still be Legal-BELIEVE ME
BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Peg Leg

diver420

Nov 1, 2006

Dangerous Men, "Peg and Dell"
Using Gypsy powers and witchcraft to find treasure! :)

Attachments

• thumbnailCAVMHIXU.jpg
    thumbnailCAVMHIXU.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 254
  • witchdoctor1.jpg
    witchdoctor1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 303
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI pegger: For wet or dry sand, use the following.

If it is only about 15 ft or so get a series of say 4' x 6" plastic pipe with smooth connectors. Then make up a sand drill "inside" of a 4" plastic pipe in the same way. Place the first, 4 ' section of the 6" tube vertically over the spot that you wish to check on, push it as deep as you can, by rotating it on eway then the other. Insert the 4" tube with the screw arrangement.

Turn the 4" tube with its' sand drill and empty as it gets full. When you reach the bottom of the 6' tube, you can easily push it down deeper. Continue this until you have reached the required depth.

Naturally, you will add extensions to the 6" and 4" tubes as needed as you go deeper.

If you need a larger foot area go to larger tubes. There are coils for most detectores that are small enough to be lowered inside the 6" tube with an extension cable to check out the bottom zone.

It is also possible to use air or water pressure to excavate the sand. let me know if you want the alternative method, but the air pressure technique can only be used effectivey in dry sand..

Don Jase de La Mancha

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
I was thinking along the same lines.
I was also told that a LARGE COIL on a PI DETECTOR would also work.

Dell I picked up a few spots about the middle of the park near the walkways to the beach.
I believe the Park is a County Park but will know tomorrow for sure. I am also picking up some very good photos of the area from the Tax Accessors office Monday. I have a friend that works there.
Later
Peg Leg

T

TreasureDiverMD

Hey Peggy check out the Whites TM 808 or the Sierra Madre.
TreasurediverMD

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
LORI WILSON PARK is a County park.
AND
I received permission from the HOLILDAY INN to EXPLORE and conduct treasure hunting surveys on their property. Their properly extends out 100' from the high tide mark and from there it is Public Beach.
THERE ARE NO TURTLE NESTING GOING ON IN THIS AREA.
On the North Beachside there is a way to get equipment onto the beach.
I bet no one thought I would get this far ::) ;D ;I love it when a plan comes together.
Of course HOLIDAY INN get a percent of whatever is recovered.
Will sign THIS AGREEMENT this Tues or Wen.
I wonder how long it will take before this RUMOR spreads? NOT BY ME OF COURSE.
Later
PEG LEG

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Thanks my friend,
I am not into diving anymore but I am sure into looking for treasure no matter where it can be found and I am not into spending the rest of my life doing research.
I understand why research is needed but I think that the treasure comes first and then do the research. I guess that is why I started looking on land many years ago. I just do not have the patience to sit and read something I do not understand to start with.
Peg lEG

badbrains

Apr 24, 2007
Detector(s) used
surfmaster pi pro
no doubt. As for myself, I came to terms with land caches as opposed to diving. Diving is too cost intensive for a person with limited funds and too dangerous to go solo. I came to the conclusion that there is just as much, if not more, finds on land than in the water. Searching for land caches are ultra low in initial investment outlay. It seems as Dell is putting his money where his mouth is. Thats a heck of a lead for sure. But maybe a genuine find would shut up the naysayers and really give these forums the shot in the arm that it needs. Its a phenominal resource but I feel as if we need more big FINDS than anything else. But then again maybe the finds ARE being made and im the only numbskull sitting in front of this laptop doing more typing than recovery.hmm

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
One thing about Treasure Hunters.
If they locate a BIG ONE the word will leak out. Where do you think the INVESTORS come from?
I believe there is MORE treasure to be found in the sand dunes than what has ever been recovered from the Ocean-the only exception is the ATOCHA but there is a lot more yet to be recovered than this one ship carried.
I had a friend stop by a few minutes ago and he asked me if I had anything going on. I told him YES I had a few irons in the fire but did not give any details. This friend represents some serious Investors and not matter what is said or what agreements are signed you must always cover your butt. You NEVER tell everything.
Remember the GOLDEN RULE.
"HE WHO HAS THE GOLD MAKES THE RULES".

Peg Leg

badbrains

Apr 24, 2007
Detector(s) used
surfmaster pi pro
Investors help. Personally, as impressive as the Atocha find is, I really dont need such a humongous find. If I can cash in on something in the 3 to 5 million range......Im gone. i think it was in the movie Boiler Room where this one kid says 'Hey, were not trying to marry the *@#$! stock, we're in we're out!' Im really not trying to spend the next 20 years digging stinking holes till i reach China. Im in, Im out. As we speak theres this island for sale off the coast of Belize for what is it? some 650,000 measly bucks. If an individual cant live off of $5 mill then there something really wrong with them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions