Magic Wand

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL so i was at a thrift shop today, saw this sitting in their cabinet by the registers. It is brand new still in the white box it was shipped in with a piece of tape and christmas paper stuck to the back. The blue box containing the wand is inside the shipping box and still wrapped in plastic (assuming it has never been used). Seeing that it said it used a battery it intrigued me at what it was, so i spent the .99 cents for it and brought it home. Well I didn't take pictures of it but it is just like this one listed that i found on the internet. I may have to try this out for myself at home for novelty sakes haha.

Kymera Magic Wand - Trick - Wholesale Magic

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Nice buy. Thanks for sharing...

GPS53

May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of the Rush song, Presto, "If I could wave my magic wand, I would make everything alright"

insontis

Aug 27, 2013
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! I'd be curious to know as to what it does. Is it just like a universal remote..?

OP
OP
T

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep it is a Universal remote, and found out a lady i work has a daughter that is into magic and Harry Potter. She is going to give the wand to her daughter for her upcoming birthday, said she will love it. I laughed and said it will be awesome when she goes to a friends house and starts changing the TV channels with a flick of her new wand =)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread