Magnets

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't need real strong ones, just good enought to hold a bunch of hairpins. Surface size is more important than strength.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
astro-nut said:
I am going to put a magnets on my scoops and whas wondering what pull strength to buy these rare earth magnets

Get a Minelab and you want need any magnets... :laughing9:

Just kidding you......

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Treasure_Hunter said:
astro-nut said:
I am going to put a magnets on my scoops and whas wondering what pull strength to buy these rare earth magnets

Just kidding you......

No you won't you can usually see all the beer caps you have to dig with one. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason in TN said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
astro-nut said:

Just kidding you......

No you won't you can usually see all the beer caps you have to dig with one. :laughing7:

Usually they are under the gold and diamond rings.... ;D

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Find you a Free Small Microwave Oven and tear it apart. In side of a small Box ( sometimes hard to open-Don't try this with the unit plugged in the circuit. ) and get the 2 magnet's out, you will only need one for your scoop.

goldnugget-Charlotte,N.C.

B

Big1011Guy

I used Magnets out of an Old Computer Hard Drive - Very Strong and Bobbie Pins don't have a chance of falling through over and over and over again.
Guy

Attachments

• Modification To Sand Scoop 001.JPG
    Modification To Sand Scoop 001.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 229
  • Modification To Sand Scoop 001.JPG
    Modification To Sand Scoop 001.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 234

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread