Mail order bride

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Bob , a midwest farmer , ordered himself a 'Monkey Wards' mail order bride .

Picked her up at the depot when she arrived from the East by train and explained himself on the long horsedrawn wagon ride home .....
"I work hard and provide well . I need your help to make a life . I also have my needs and am not much for romance . When I
want , I want it ."

The ensuing weeks went well and he was true to his word in all respects .
Interludes happened anywhere at any time of the day with no warning or foreplay .

One day as she was walking from the barn back to the house with a bucket of milk and a basket of eggs she heard a yell .....
Here comes Bob running as fast as he can through the fields , yelling , waving his arms , and flat foot jumping every fence he
comes to ......

Dutiful wife that she is she puts the bucket and the basket on the ground , strips her dress , and braces herself in a prone position on the ground .

Bob comes to a skidding halt in the barnyard , views the spectacle before him , and flings his hat to the ground as hard as he can in disgust and says .........

"Ain't that just like a WOMAN ! The best darn barn on the whole place is burnin' down and SHE want's to fornicate !!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions