MAJestic Treasure Salvagers

Freakatron

Feb 20, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, ;D I'm Freakatron, i have a small crew of treasure salvagers and we are looking for a new location or treasure story to hit on and see what we find. Our last journey was not a success. We went to Austin, TX to find the real story of a guy names Karl Steinheimer at the Archives. After spending the entire day researching who he was and if he was real, we did research on a story where he had burried some gold. The good news is, the story was real, the information was on point, and we even went to the location where the story said that treasure was buried. The Bad news is, we later found out that 2 men had been searching for this treasure for over 25 years and one of them had found the treasure long ago. The only way we got this information was from the Historian :read2: in Austin who is still alive at 85 years old. I will say that we did good at finding the location with the small clues that we had, but no treasure was found.

That being said, I am looking for a new adventure, anyone got a reliable possible treasure that we can go search for? because we are ready and eager to find something. We do everything by the book; :evil5: getting persmission from land owners is not an issue.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great try...been there at least 100 times...found that most legends/stories are just that..either there never was anything and it was a land selling scheme, or the thing is true and they came back later or sent someone to get it, or their relatives had a good idea of where to search or someone else just beat you to it...the only exciting ones anymore are the first or possibly second hand accounts of the story, and about any published one has been long gone…and just too many were made up to sell magazines or books. Frustrating as it is we still keep looking..its something that gets in your blood. Along the way you find some interesting stuff…and learn about geology oceanography, history and the ingenuity of old timers.
A long lost land treasure is the Lost Silver mines of Jonathan Swift you can read about it on Tnet under the legends section many post there on the JS legend and his journals of travel in the wilderness. It has never been found. Some silver mines and coins/bars still in the main mine which amounts to many millions today. There is historical proof that he was there and taking out huge amount of silver-was buying ships with it. The area it is suppose to be located in is rock and rough and some of the most beautiful scenery you can find.
We wish you well in your searches and in you are ever in the Ohio/Kentucky area we should meet and talk.
Curtis

smilzc23

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesse James buried 2 million in gold up in the wichita mountains in oklahoma that has not been found. Check it out.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Check this site and take your pick http://wwwgwizit.com/treasure select treasure from the top then click, select state from the left side then click. Info can be read or copied. Load plenty of paper in your printer. Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-6.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-6.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 667

gernhart

Tenderfoot
Dec 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I am in Las Vegas nv. Want to find some treasure, I have a metal detector, anybody can take me out hunting or give me info. On where I can find some? Thanks bunches, Larry

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Larry
Read your local history books to get good stories about treasures in your area and state.

Centexhunter

Greenie
Nov 24, 2012
Salado, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freakatron,

I'm curious as to your research where the cache was found, as one "location" put it at about 10 miles from me. Again, just curious, as I hadn't heard anything about the legend until I started reading MD forums. Thanks for any info!

GaBnn3

Dec 10, 2004
HI Freak. My heart skipped a beat at reading that Steinheimer's cache had reportedly been found. I've done a lot of research on that one and didn't want to hear that. Can you say where that guy supposedly found it? I'm curious to hear if it matches my conclusions. Also, here's one in Mass., Bolton Farm Cache. A wealthy businessman buried what was then $50k in gold coins in the well of a farm he had hoped to purchase for his bride, after discovering that she had betrayed him. He then led the life of a recluse until he died, passing the info on to his only friend. That friend then died before recovering the treasure. The friend's family discovered his secret after he passed but never knew the exact location of the cache.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread