MAJOR DIME SCORE! - FIVE Solid Rolls of Silver!

db23

Mar 18, 2011
I was doubting cuttybce the other day with his full roll of Mercs, I guess I just had to see it to believe it!

I am going to assume that someone died and these got deposited. I will be going to the bank tomorrow to ask for any CWR rolls of quarters and nickels that they have.

Funny I only got these because after 10 straight skunk half boxes from this bank I just need a little extra...

Attachments

• DimeScore1.JPG
    DimeScore1.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 739
  • DimeScore2.JPG
    DimeScore2.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 726
Upvote 0

Jasonstar94

Feb 23, 2011
This is an amazing dime score. I've been doing dimes lately too and I average around 2 dimes a box. Congratulations on the dream rolls.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cuttybce

Feb 16, 2010
Western PA
:o :o :o :o :o

AMAZING!!!!! That's exactly what I'm talking about. "A little extra" is quite an understatement.

Which Merc dates did you get?

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't get any better then that! :icon_thumleft: Any better dates in those Mercs?

OP
OP
db23

db23

Mar 18, 2011
mountainman 2 said:
It doesn't get any better then that! :icon_thumleft: Any better dates in those Mercs?
I wasn't looking at dates, what Merc dates should I be looking for?

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Holy smokes!!!!

That's what my dad says when he sees something that is hard to believe.

Wow...they would have to call an ambulance if I ever found something like that!

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't doubt anybody on here - we don't doubt your monster score!!! :thumbsup: Nice job!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score! Now you need to learn that CRH is more than just hording silver. Get a Redbook. Learn about key dates. If you don't do this then you will end up selling a $1000 coin for 5 bucks. I myself have found a 1916D Merc and I knew what it was when I first saw it. That coin is currently increasing in value each year by about $100 in G4 grade. Last I checked worth about $1000.
Do research online. If you can type the question on this forum you can do the research yourself. Don't rely on the forum to answer all your questions. I'm not scolding you personally, just trying to help a newbie. I once was new myself, but I asked very few questions. Again, not aimed at you, but at some of the other new folks that will read this post about your great find.
HH
enamel7

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best advice I've heard in a long time and perfectly said.

Well done sir!

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
wow... that is inspiration to all of us... silver seems to be slim pickins nowadays. yea go back to that bank and buy up all denominations :laughing7:

obsessedwithsilver

Sep 26, 2009
Very nice. I have found solid rolls of silver dimes six different times in my two years of CRH. Keep it up and you will find more.

OWS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread