MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PERMISSION AND OR A SIGNED FORM

doc801

Dec 5, 2012
EAST RIDGE, TN
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250, BOUNTY HUNTER PIONEER 202
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For three years I have been working a plantation site. I found drop bullets some change. One thing I found is how people look out for each others. I have people stop and ask me if I have pemission. They call the owner to notify him that someone is detecting on his property. I had the numerous city police,county mounties and state police check me out. I always have my signed permission paper with me. One time as report was given to the County Sheriffs that they was a body in the field. The body was me on the ground cleaning out a find. He showed up to find out I was not that dead. We had a good laugh about oit. Not knowing this officer was the husband to a woman I worked with at the plant. I still here the echo "Dead Man Walking". So make sure you have permission and cover your digs. Keep on Digging! Doc

Upvote 0
Dec 1, 2007
altamont, ny
Detector(s) used
white's, garrett, xp, makro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi doc, up here in the northeast signed forms make some farmer nervous but i always have their name & phone# with me. it works best when you have permission. happy hunting bob@northeast metal detectors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread