Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Old thread but oh yeeeaahhh on the Mallomars. I'm not a real marshmallow type of woman but this marshmallow filling is different.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't think I've ever had one. Not a marshmellow fan though.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you best get them soon before they're off the shelf until September.

This week my Shoprite has them on sale, plus several of the boxes have a coupon for an additional dollar off :headbang: In my neck of the woods a box normally goes for $4.99, but with the sale and coupon they were $2.69 a box and that's a steal. Right now I have 5 boxes sitting in the refrigerator and I plan to get more this week.

Jason, even if you're not a fan of the marshmallow, the chocolate and cookie are to die for

Surely they are one expensive cookie, but they're worth every cent :tongue3:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Spartacus I thought you were talking about Mallocups candy which are equally evilly good.Never had the cookies but probably don't need to know how good they are.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you best get them soon before they're off the shelf until September.

This week my Shoprite has them on sale, plus several of the boxes have a coupon for an additional dollar off :headbang: In my neck of the woods a box normally goes for $4.99, but with the sale and coupon they were $2.69 a box and that's a steal. Right now I have 5 boxes sitting in the refrigerator and I plan to get more this week.

Jason, even if you're not a fan of the marshmallow, the chocolate and cookie are to die for

Surely they are one expensive cookie, but they're worth every cent :tongue3:

OK, I looked them up. I may see if I can find a box tomorrow just to try them.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sparticus,

Over the last 4-5 years I have occasion to work with this contractor whose wife put 2 of those wonderful marshmallow morsals in his lunch every day. The first thing he did was to remove them and throw them to me, he hated them, and I have dessert whenever he is around. I've always wondered why these were the only sweet treats that she bought, knowing he hated them.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me set the record straight here.. I may be funny at times, but I don't joke about Mallomars :laughing7:

CoilyGirl, please note: Mallocups are a far cry from Mallomars :laughing7:

Jason, you will not be disappointed, that chocolate is sooo rich

GMD52, you know exactly why she bought them, they were all for herself :tongue3:

Since I will be going out today, I think I may get a few more, September is a long way off :tongue3:

Oh, if by chance you do get addicted, you could always pm and I'll send you a box at a scalpers price :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread