Man Arrested Twice For Having Sex With Same Horse

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Man Arrested Twice For Having Sex With Same Horse

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019103de0f50970c-800w.jpg

Hildalgo County, Texas (CBS Houston) - The Houston Chronicle is reporting that a 43-year-old man has been arrested for the second time for having sex with the same horse. The suspect, Cirilo Castillo, was reportedly released from jail in April having served time for the original equine violation which occurred in January of 2012 at a Hildalgo county ranch.

According to the report, Castillo returned to the same ranch and apparently the same horse, and was subsequently arrested on Wednesday.

Hildalgo County Sheriff Lupe Trevino shared some insight: "The guy is practically harmless, except for the horse."

The owner of the horse allegedly has surveillance tape showing the suspect tying up the horse and then having his way with it. Castillo has been charged with cruelty to animals, criminal trespass, and is being held on $35,000 bond.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies - Aristotle

S

stefen

$35000 for doing a stump broke horse...

Wonder whats the attraction to Whinny's Poo...

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
He must like the way she neighs....

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Bet the guy is an illegal and the horse is better looking than his wife. Well, I guess this is the darker side of Texas. Time to order my new t-shirt

(Pic of sheep)
Baaaaaaaa means Nooooooo!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh wow, I thought this was about "Friendly Craig." My bad.. :thumbsup:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't see a problem, evidently the horse stood still at least 2 times.......You know what they say about the willing!:notworthy:

S

stefen

Guess love is blind...

Horses have big lips and ugly teeth...

Some have long eyelashes buy enormous ears...

Flat footed and big rumps...

Broad chests but no boobs to speak of...

Unless there are a Peruvian Paso, their gait is poor...

Breath that would gag a maggot...

Most stallions are hung like an elephant...wonder what ole Cirilo Castillo has thats so enticing to a horny mare?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread