Man Cave

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I posted this on another board, so thought I may as well post it here too. We recently moved into a new place after remodeling it, and this is my artifact room so far. I still have a ton more to put up, but am running out of room. Anyways, this is around 1/4 or so of my pottery, and only a small percentage of my artifacts in total. Forgive the mess...still trying to get stuff moved into here. I'm lazy and almost never post pics of any of my artifacts. So, thought I would share a few that I took awhile ago..lol. Cage = ferret (his name is Spaz!)

Attachments

• den1.jpg
    den1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 806
  • den2.jpg
    den2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 785
  • den3.jpg
    den3.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 803
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Neanderthal

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Thanks all!

Pickaway - I used to have one of those Farrah posters when I was younger..hmm..wonder what box it's in? :D

Molly - There are some triangular points in there (Fresno, Maud, Shetley, etc). The majority are probably Scallorn & Sequoyah variants though.

A. Grignon - I'll have to take some more pics, I could always use more information - a person can't have too much.

RGINN - Thanks for the kind words. I was a long standing member of the OAS and only recently decided to let my membership dwindle. Dr. Robert Bell of the OAS was one of my personal heroes.

Larson - Yup! You should recognize the shaft wrench, as well as several other pieces in that display. The scapula hoes are in the other pic (bottom left shelf) too. I greatly appreciate those, your generosity knows no bounds. Bone tools and the like are a weakness of mine and I can't seem to get enough of them. I do enjoy flint, but I don't think anything gives me a charge as much as seeing perishable items and pottery. LOL, it's easy to tell my taste by what I have out displayed and accessible.

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
Man thats awsome. Where did you find the Pots..? My dream is to have a pot in my collection but cant find them around here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread