All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
Did they leave his Tent up With possable Fresh Water
& Eats & Possably Guards ?

Just in case he Came back ?

Would hate to think He come back to
no sign of his Gear :o

Word is they have removed everything.
As there have been private searchers in there and no sign of the camp or the jeep

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Mrs.Oblanco, sorry for the late reply, I have been working a job again, and the hours have taken me to very tiredville. I have not watched the J.Ventura show. I have worked for the dept.of Agriculture, and was in the Air Force with a TS clearance, and I have talked directly to others who have worked at basses like area 51 and its counterpart in Utah. Its my belief our Govt,has many more from Space sources to Earth then is widely known, like some very real Invisible Cloaking devices..Not to throw this thread off course, my prayers are with the missing mans family for a positive recovery.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T.Parker said:
jeff of pa said:
Did they leave his Tent up With possable Fresh Water
& Eats & Possably Guards ?

Just in case he Came back ?

Would hate to think He come back to
no sign of his Gear :o

Word is they have removed everything.
As there have been private searchers in there and no sign of the camp or the jeep

That in My opinion is the wrong Move.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jef, I completely agree with you. Many times I have drug my completely exhausted, dehydrated, well used up body back to my camp for water, food and a place to rest. I would be in the concentrating on the 'one more step at a time' for survival, looking forward to that drink. I would be be morally/ physically destroyed, if after this I found no camp where I had left it.

So it is vitally important to leave food and water at least at the last known campsight with brilliant color flags marking it, ones that can be seen from far away by a very tired person that isn't thinking clearly.

I know that Oro & Beth, among any others in here, know exactly what I am trying to say.

In the case of Jesse, I feel that he will be in better shape than most, due to having been well trained as a kiddie by Cynthia.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
General: Cactus, since I have gone this route, this is how I intend to handle this in the future for my operations..

Since they are already flying around the area, expending a large amount of $$, I can't see why they don't drop well marked plastic canteens full of water, a map for the area with the location of the canteen premarked, and a bit of emergency non water requiring rations on the main exit / travel ways of the specific area.

This would actually only require a handfull of these survival packages since most will be traveling the lowlands following the canyons, of if in the heights, would easily see the brightly marked emergency packages and could descend for them.

The packages could be marked with plastic surveyors ribbon of several feet long with as many different colors as can be found, at least three for max visibility. Later the volunteers can recover them for the next time.

The lost person should be instructed in the map to stay at the site with the ribbons arranged in the usual rescue signal shapes, if they feel that they can't walk out.. The others should take some of the ribbons with them, while using the remainder to form an arrow indicating direction of travel. This notifies the aerial searcher that package has been found, used, and the finder is walking out under their own power. They can be monitored.

Incidentally, for the superstitions normally, if they use qualified 'trackers', a party of (3) three would be all that should on the initial search. If for any reason more people are needed, they can easily call for help. I am sure that the BLM doctrines have clauses can be utilized to allow a helicopter to actually land people as near to the site as practical.

Where do the Indian chiefs meet?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Afternoon Joe: you posted -->The search is in a Wilderness Area, which precludes any landing by a chopper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I believe that all such laws have a clause in which life and death situations are excluded.

Ex. some one trapped and injured in a mine shaft, or in a crashed aircraft..

Also with out a doubt, dropping the suggested packages in that area would also come under the prohibited acts, without prior permission.

Don Jose de La Mancha

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
cactusjumper said:
Don Jose,

It's possible to get permission to land a helicopter in a Wilderness Area, but it ain't easy.

Take care,

Joe
It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission ...........
Jim

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
truckinbutch said:
cactusjumper said:
Don Jose,

It's possible to get permission to land a helicopter in a Wilderness Area, but it ain't easy.

Take care,

Joe
It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission ...........
Jim

Dear truckinbutch;
Perhaps not, when it's YOUR commercial rotary wing license which is on the line, my friend...
Your friend;
LAMAR

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lamar mi friend" The Pilot in commnd has the ultimate decision on the operation of the aircraft. Hmm, I wonder why that miss cleared up as soon as I landed with those men? Of course I had to be absoloutely sure so I had to spend 4 hrs checking. By coincidence they returned as I was going through my prefilght check.

Don Jose de La Mancha

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for thinking of me Oro. I was notified :)

Cynthia,
Can you please e-mail me? My name is Randy. My e-mail address is djui5 at yahoo . com
Thanks.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Joe,
Thanks but I typed it like that so I wouldn't get a bunch of spam e-mails :) They crawl internet forums looking for e-mail addresses. I get enough spam already.

Jim Hatt

Jan 3, 2010
Apache Junction, AZ
cactusjumper said:
Roy,

I stand corrected. I am sure that you, Beth and Jim Hatt (Ritchie) know what is best. We can only hope that someone's efforts will be successful in finding Jesse. I will step out of this conversation and leave it to the experts.

Take care,

Joe

Hello everyone at Treasurenet. Please pardon this off topic post.

I have joined this website to notify you all that I am not "Ritchie" as has been suggested by your member using the name "Cactusjumper". Nor am I any of the members that he has accused of being me on this or other Internet Websites in the past.

I am doing this because of a number of emails that have been forwarded to me recently, which show a clear and vindictive attempt by the user "Cactusjumper" to publicly slander my name. I will not interrupt your discussion any further, other than to request that anyone who may have received any kind of private correspondence from "Cactusjumper" AKA Joe Ribaudo, which further shows his attempt to slander my name, please forward them to me at [email protected].

Please be informed in advance that anything forwarded to me, may be added to existing information and used in a formal Internet harassment complaint, and other possible legal actions against this individual.

Again I apologize for this interruption in your discussion, but this person has pushed me beyond my limits of tolerance, and has been attempting to do just that for a number of years now. Most people will just fade away if you do not acknowledge them, but some people have an unlimited capacity for being obnoxious, vindictive and hateful.

If you do forward anything to me, please do not expect an immediate response as I expect to be spending a lot of time out in the mountains searching for Jesse Capen until he is found. I will however... eventually reply to each and every email forwarded to me.

Thank You for your cooperation,

Jim Hatt

OP
OP
cactusjumper

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Jim,

As long as you don't bring Jan back from the grave to testify, I will be ok with whatever you decide.

Joe Ribaudo

Nov 2, 2009
"I expect to be spending a lot of time out in the mountains searching for Jesse Capen" Thank you Mr. Jim Hatt All Prayers For Jesse

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions