Many More "Worked Out" Site Finds.....

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• oldsilver.jpg
    oldsilver.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 896
  • indiancent.jpg
    indiancent.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 882
  • oldnickels.jpg
    oldnickels.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 881
  • chinacoin.jpg
    chinacoin.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 885
  • chiinacoin2.jpg
    chiinacoin2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 872
  • bst50.jpg
    bst50.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 835
  • bst502.jpg
    bst502.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 824
  • gar.jpg
    gar.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 821
  • gar2.jpg
    gar2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 807
  • finds2.jpg
    finds2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 802
  • finds3.jpg
    finds3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 797
Upvote 0
Re: Many More "Worked Out" Site Finds.....

HOLY CRAP!!!
That I unbelievable!
I love a GREAT find.....And that is a lot of them.
Great job.

very nice! did you find these where you have seen others detecting? i always seem to find clad! keep em coming. ::) :D

KirkPA said:
Did you find the Barber qwattas in a park?

Nice Capped!

The site is not really a park, but alot of folks used to gather there. Thanks for the compliment on the Capped, I think it may be my favorite coin find.

howies69 said:
very nice! did you find these where you have seen others detecting? i always seem to find clad! keep em coming. ::) :D

Thanks :) , yes I have seen others detecting there before. And I have found alot of clad there too.

Nice hoard. Your soil must be almost neutral where you hunt. It is hard to find Indians like that in my part of the country. Everyonce in a while I will get a nice brownie though.

Les

diggerfororo said:
Nice hoard. Your soil must be almost neutral where you hunt. It is hard to find Indians like that in my part of the country. Everyonce in a while I will get a nice brownie though.

Les

Thanks, it is pretty good soil. I am glad it is fairly easy on the coins.

Wow, is this all stuff you have found in the last year? Even if not it's a great collection. The capped bust coin is awesome. ;D ;D Not too many find those and I'm with the majority.

Your "worked out" sites are like virgin ground to my son Nate and I. We were up in Sandusky about a month ago. In a hour or two Nate found an 1865 IH and I found a 1930 Buffalo Nickel. Also several wheat pennies, bunch of clad and some relics. Sandusky has some great history. I was just in the Fellows(or something like that) home. The building that has the library. Saw the map from 1818 on the wall.....wow.....

Maybe we will see you out there sometime although we only get up there a few times a year or so.

Bob

Wow, nice collection! Way to perservere at those worked over sites! Keep digging.

Goldiver,

I believe you are detecting on my favorite site. Where is that location again?

Just kidding. I was born and raised in Sandusky, I now live outside of Milan and own a business in Perkins Township.

If you'd like for me to carry your shovel sometime let me know.

joe

Mirage said:
Wow, is this all stuff you have found in the last year? Even if not it's a great collection. The capped bust coin is awesome. ;D ;D Not too many find those and I'm with the majority.

Your "worked out" sites are like virgin ground to my son Nate and I. We were up in Sandusky about a month ago. In a hour or two Nate found an 1865 IH and I found a 1930 Buffalo Nickel. Also several wheat pennies, bunch of clad and some relics. Sandusky has some great history. I was just in the Fellows(or something like that) home. The building that has the library. Saw the map from 1818 on the wall.....wow.....

Maybe we will see you out there sometime although we only get up there a few times a year or so.

Bob

Bob,

These items were found over a few years time. There were also many trips with no good keepers. Next time you are coming to Sandusky give me a shout!....Steve.

joecoin said:
Goldiver,

I believe you are detecting on my favorite site. Where is that location again?

Just kidding. I was born and raised in Sandusky, I now live outside of Milan and own a business in Perkins Township.

If you'd like for me to carry your shovel sometime let me know.

joe

Hey Joe,

You can carry my shovel anytime,....but you have to do all the digging too, I am starting a new survey..... What is the average amount of nails per acre in Erie County, are you still in? ;D

P.S. I got your Email I will be in touch. Talk to you later, Steve Jones

Well, I see your worked out sites are far from being worked out! You should come try some of mine! LOL ;D

I'm glad you clarified the time period! I was starting to have heart trouble; those are some beautiful coins! I found an 1831 half with lots of nice detail, but also corrosion; overall, your 33 is prettier.

That is a great looking half!!!!!!!!!

I would have had to change my drawers after getting that beauty out of the ground!!!! ;D ;D

That half musta rung pretty clear for ya...someone just swept their machine around it to miss that beaut.

Cant wait to get something bigger than quarters.

Unbelieveable! Absolutly awsome finds! Way to go on those worked out sites.

Nothing like big silver! Congrats and good luck on your future hunts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back