Map Dowsing

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Stefen, have you tried map-dowsing ? If not, then you have no ability to 'diss it, eh ? And besides: un-discovered science will someday come to the rescue, and explain how map dowsing works. I'm sure there's folks here who are quite certain it works (and maybe even have treasures to show). Hence it's totally beyond question as legit. Eh ?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
. I'm sure there's folks here who are quite certain it works (and maybe even have treasures to show). Hence it's totally beyond question as legit. Eh ?
Yes it does. Enough to keep using them. It is not perfect but there is always something there. I did some maps for a guy a few weeks ago. He did not find gold but a glass jar full silver nickels.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Yup. That's why I said it was beyond doubt. Because it's persons saying it worked for them. Can't argue with personal testimony of success , now can you ?

Bahama Jim

Feb 4, 2013
Detector(s) used
minelab Excaliber
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chauncey, I have used rods before and have been amazed at what they do, however as far as photos, rods are a little awkward. People that have the gift and know how to use rods and pendulums, generally like pendulums for photos. I tried but my pendulum will not allow me to do this for you, Pendulums have a way of telling me yes and no and it said no for you. The world we live in has a lot of mysteries we can't understand, but communications with the spirits around us that give us guidance, see things we cannot. Not trying to spook you, but if you want this information, it cannot be for greed. The life guides that help people who can use these tools know the purity of the heart is foremost. I would suggest if you want to use these tools, you seek the personal help from people that know how to help you, if the heart is good, good things will follow. I expect many on this site will make fun of me, but I am true to myself, and I hope you will be also, regardless of the people that poke fun at things they don't understand.

OP
OP
C

chancey55

May 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bahama Jim
Thank you for your words.I don't need the money.I do this to have something to do.I am 71 now and have dredged for
35 years and Loved every time i went under water.

Thank You Again
chancey55 Tommy

Bahama Jim

Feb 4, 2013
Detector(s) used
minelab Excaliber
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chancey, today is my birthday, just turned 74,, I also enjoy the hunt, been in the woods, off shore near Ft. Pierce, and sometimes near the Bahamas. Life gives me an adventure when I look for it, its been fun. I have been on top of a rich wreck in N. Carolina, wasn't my wreck to recover so I left it. Been on wrecks in the Keys, government will not let me work them... but its fun looking and working the rods and pendulums,,, and the people that go with me don't laugh at me any more. I am not rich and hunt when I save up for expenses. I have spent about $400K and now have to watch my funds. Most of my finds went to others that I helped find what they were looking for, now I just look for myself, getting too old for diving soon.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I just turn 75 and still enjoying this hobby. No I don't hunt very often but do as much as my body will allow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread