Map of Karls XII treasure

pripet

Jun 16, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Map of Karl's XII treasure

Looking for Map of Karl's XII treasure.
As I know two times german high officers tried to find Karl's treasure in 1919 and 1942. They had map of trearuse dated 1709.
If somebody knows about this map. Let me know.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Noticed this is your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

I never heard of "Karl's XII Treasure" so figured a few other's might be in the same boat. So - I did a quick search. I assume you are talking about Swedish king Karl XII. Further down in the document it stats: The buried hidden treasures of Mazepa and Karl XII have been found in the Ukraine and Bendery since 1709. ​ Now getting the Map - beats me! :)

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Now getting a map showing a treasure, that seems too easy. :dontknow:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
pripet, me thinks you've been reading one-too-many treasure legend ghost stories :) Besides, if someone here had a map to get to a treasure, don't you think he'd have already gone there and dug it up ? :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions