MAPS OF GOLD MINES

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
:o? Just like all the great maps I find....usually the important? X marks the spot is missing...this time its the whole dang map that is missing :D!!!!.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a couple maps showing suspected tayopa area mines,
~~~

HI: sorry, but the Tayopa complex lies in Chihuahua, next to the Sonora border in Old Mexico.

Try Lat 28 N, long. 128 56' W.

I own it hehehhe. However, this does not detract from your very interesting project. Keep it up.

Till eulenspeigle - Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tapioca,
You keep telling everyone you own the land where this missing treasure lode is to be found.
~~~~

A )? Sossimoto, correction on your remark, "where the mines are, not where "X" is."? ?

The mines are no secret since all one has to do is to call the mining agency in Mexico City for the surveyors data on the location.

Titles # 200480 &? # 207461
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heheheh.suspect you spend so much time on TN here that either the treasure is a myth (otherwise you'd be hunting for it) or the nurses won't let you out of the nursing home.
~~~~~

A) Nothing else to do for? a while.? Used up my operating capital curing myself of cancer and paying the taxes and misc? expenses. 3 years? static with all out. Am rebuilding my self physically, almost there.

Am now regrouping for the final assault.? Sometime in the next few months I will just quietly disappear.

Still am short of $25,000 calculated to finnish the job on Deposit # 1.? But Vencere'? I shall win!!? It is preordained? ?hehehe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO!! there never will be any pictures posted, sorry. snicker.

Till Eulenspeigle - Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• .jpgExplorers club membershi pcard.jpg
    .jpgExplorers club membershi pcard.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 730
OP
OP
G

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
tilter, just some maps i found, labled ''suspected'' sites.........while i personally could care less as either way they are too far from my home.......they listed several mine areas, and i figured someone might have an interest.........gldhntr

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tilter, just some maps i found, labled ''suspected'' sites.........while i personally could care less as either way they are too far from my home.......they listed several mine areas, and i figured someone might have an interest.........gldhntr
~~~~~

A) And they are, and I have, spent over 1/2 hr checking them. Gracias.

Post more if you have them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Till Eulenspeigle - Jose de La Macha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL joking aside, my prayers and psychic energies are with you in your health and treasure hunting trials and tribulations. I did some research and have found out you are actually a very educated and adventurous man. A true Treasure HUnter Extraordinaire. I say here in this thread so all others will know my usual comments are just for fun, provoking, banter, to escape boredom. I hope for you Reale de Tayope This Is The Year!
Good Luck
Cap Z
~~~~~

A) Sheehs Sossi, for once you have me stopped, Gracias for the kind words, I actually do deeply appreciate them.

Surprisingly enough, I do have a high estimation of you despite my "err" occasional remarks, hehehe.

I rather think that you would have loved to have been on some of my expeditions, some of which you had to live off of the country to survive.

I suspect that is part of your basic person, living with nature , hunting, fishing, exploring, treasure hunting, always investigating and questioning, etc...

As the Indians in the jungles of southern Mexico/Honduras once told me "no-one has seen tomorrows sun".

Who knows, we may someday join forces for a fun period.

I salute you my friend and again thank you.

p.s. As for the cancers, I have been declared completely free of any signs just 3 weeks ago.

The doctors are happy with my "miraculous remission", hhehehe. Of course no-one bothered to ask me if I had been doing anything.

StickShift

Dec 1, 2005
USA
RealdeTayopa said:
Tapioca,
You keep telling everyone you own the land where this missing treasure lode is to be found.
~~~~

A )? Sossimoto, correction on your remark, "where the mines are, not where "X" is."? ?

The mines are no secret since all one has to do is to call the mining agency in Mexico City for the surveyors data on the location.

Titles # 200480 &? # 207461
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heheheh.suspect you spend so much time on TN here that either the treasure is a myth (otherwise you'd be hunting for it) or the nurses won't let you out of the nursing home.
~~~~~

NO!! there never will be any pictures posted, sorry. snicker.A) Nothing else to do for? a while.? Used up my operating capital curing myself of cancer and paying the taxes and misc? expenses. 3 years? static with all out. Am rebuilding my self physically, almost there.

Am now regrouping for the final assault.? Sometime in the next few months I will just quietly disappear.

Still am short of $25,000 calculated to finnish the job on Deposit # 1.? But Vencere'? I shall win!!? It is preordained? ?hehehe.

{A}
If you will just quitely dissappear sometime in the next few months, why do you think someone will
be foolish enough to invest 25,000 for you to finish your job without proof or guarantee of return
of such investment that can be received before your such dissappearance ??
Till Eulenspeigle-
SS

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
{A}
If you will just quitely dissappear sometime in the next few months, why do you think someone will
be foolish enough to invest 25,000 for you to finish your job without proof or guarantee of return
of such investment that can be received before your such dissappearance ??

SS

~~~~~

A) HI stick shift:? I have to answer your question in three parts.

1) I am sorry if I appeared to be soliciting, that was not my intention, I was merely stating a condition
I have 3 inactve Au Ag mines up for sale.
One, the Escondida, has $2.500,000 Us in Ag, Au &? Cu already blocked out. It should go for $ 175 - $200,000 Us? as is.
I once mentioned to Colorado that he could save me time if he was interested, since no-one knows when or under what conditions it may be sold.
~~~~~

2) I agree wholeheartedly, for anyone to put up any money on "any" project without any definite information or with a legal agreement would be very foolish, unless it was just for the adventure or ride AND they could afford to possibly lose it.? The only thing that can be guaranteed, is that none of US will leave this life alive.
~~~~~

3) The disappearance referred to, would be simply? because I would be up in the? high Sierras actually working on the project and out of contact.? There are no facilities up there, no electricity, no tv, no running hot and cold water,? nothing,? basically just the same conditions as the Jesuits left them over 350 years ago. thus no way to post in here.
Except for radio, there is no contact with the outside world, you are on your own, you "are" the? immediate law
~~~~~.

I hope this clarifies things for you stick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I exist to LIVE..which is a VERB...
Come and join in the fun.. or cry in your self doubt.
Cappy Z.
~~~~~

Capt Z, you fascinate me, I am beginning to believe that you are an excellent counterpoise for me, we think alike on life. heheh. I will be in contact by em or fax as you wish.

That is my motto " I exist to live, not live to exist"

p.s. No-one has ever asked me why I use Till Eulenspeigle or Jose de La Mancha??

p.p.s Thanks for the wonderful time reading Lumholz's book, brings bk memories. I also want to get BOX's Travels in Old Mexico, same period, same areas.

StickShift

Dec 1, 2005
USA
Hi Jose, I just recently read your new posts and didn't realize you have been
recovering from cancer, I sure hope you the best, and for your complete recovery.
Would like to go with you some time and help you bring out some AU, AG.?
Sounds like it beats hunting clad. Oh yes I never seen you post the
meaning of "Till Eulenspeigle". Is it German or some other ?
Does, Jose de la Mancha, mean "You Da Man" ? No matter my friend,
Keep tilting those windmills, and shiboleths,
HH
SS

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO SS: thank you for you post. As for the cancers, I was declared completely free just 3 weeks ago. It is just a matter of rebuilding myself physically, selling one of my mines, then I am off. I actually have 4 lost years to catch up with, well not really lost since I have met many wonderful peeps in here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would like to go with you some time and help you bring out some AU, AG.?
Sounds like it beats hunting clad.
~~~~~
A) Both are fun, only difference is that up there you have no cool beer or Tv, but lots of beans,tortillas, and chilis. heheheheheh
As for the other, Capt sossi has given me food for thought, thinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meaning of "Till Eulenspeigle". Is it German or some other ?
~~~~~
He was a mythical Germanic character that loved to play tricks upon egocentered peeps to make them realize just how foolish they might be. I adopted it when I ran into mentally bound posters ridiculing another for lack of an education or whatever.
~~~~

Does, Jose de la Mancha, mean "You Da Man" ? No matter my friend,
Keep tilting those windmills, and shiboleths,
HH
SS
~~~
Same thing except now "Don Quijote de La Mancha & Pancho" who went around tilting windmills as dragons , in which fixed thinking became the windmill/dragons - so far no damsels to rescue sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

StickShift

Dec 1, 2005
USA
Hi again Tayopa, thanks for the explainations, the adoptions in my opinion indicate
very good examples of quality character development, that adds to one's personality.
I have some info. I would like to share with you if you may be interested.
Over the past few years I came across a very informative book that has perhaps
helped save my life several times, including expensive doctors and hospital bills.
It was written by Hulda R. Clark, Ph.D.,ND Copyright 1995 ,Title
The Cure for All Diseases.
In it she has diagrams explaining how to build an electronic device, (parts from
Radio shack) total cost less than $15.00 bucks, that when used as directed
will heal cancer quicker than it takes to get an appointment to see a doctor.
I think the book sells for $12.95 It has diagrams for other frequency generators
for testing of slide cultures of parasitic bugs and other info one would need to
prove for oneself of it's abilities to eletrocute these bugs that cause sicknesses.
I built the zapper and have been using it when any kind of sickness begins,
with fantastic results. I haven't had cancer, but from the results I have
experienced with the zapper, I have confidence it will cure it.
If you would like to know more about it, I will be glad to give you any
info you would like. PM me if you like.
HH
SS

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi again Tayopa, thanks for the explanations,
I have some info. I would like to share with you if you may be interested.
~~~~``
A) Of course I am interested, send away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was written by Hulda R. Clark, Ph.D.,ND Copyright 1995 ,Title
The Cure for All Diseases.
~~~~~
A) I have heard of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
In it she has diagrams explaining how to build an electronic device, (parts from
Radio shack) total cost less than $15.00 bucks, that when used as directed
will heal cancer quicker than it takes to get an appointment to see a doctor.
~~~~~
A) Is that anything like the Lakowsky multiwave oscillator?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
If you would like to know more about it, I will be glad to give you any
info you would like. PM me if you like.
HH
SS
~~~~~
A) Please send it. I have over 1000+ hrs in the study of cancer, it's physiology, and psychology, from all available sources. Because of this I elected to be my own physician, right or wrong. I am also a student of the Carey Reams treatment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[email protected]
Real de [email protected]

Thanks , I appreciate this.

p.s. I am including the title of the Escondida mine for those that may still have a bit of doubt About Me. heheh.

Attachments

• TITULO DEL  ESCONDIDO.jpg
    TITULO DEL ESCONDIDO.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 672
OP
OP
G

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
i got an eye patch and a cutlass around here somewhere........g

Top Member Reactions