Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Still unfolding . . .

DSCN2693m_2400.jpg

Actually a composite of 3 images. Did a bit of "focus stacking" to keep each of the buds in focus. Really starting to love AffinityPhoto!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice photo! :icon_thumleft:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Very neat, You know. I walk around my property and see these itty bitty flowers. I can't get a decent pic. The thought always crosses my mind that you and several others on here would have a hay day with them.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The macro feature on your camera is probably better than mine as you have the nicer version. To get the best results, turn the macro on in the "SCENE" menu, choose the flower image (looks like tulips).

It will still work normally, but when you want closeups, they'll work too. To improve the macro image, also click on the bottom of the round selector where there is another flower image.

On your screen you should have a green flower icon show up near the top left. Focus works by holding the shutter release down part way and then taking the shot when you get the green brackets. BTW, you can use the zoom feature, but will likely have to move back to get focus.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The macro feature on your camera is probably better than mine as you have the nicer version. To get the best results, turn the macro on in the "SCENE" menu, choose the flower image (looks like tulips).

It will still work normally, but when you want closeups, they'll work too. To improve the macro image, also click on the bottom of the round selector where there is another flower image.

On your screen you should have a green flower icon show up near the top left. Focus works by holding the shutter release down part way and then taking the shot when you get the green brackets. BTW, you can use the zoom feature, but will likely have to move back to get focus.

OK. I was only using the Macro, scene, closeup with the "tulip." I'll practice. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions