Mark 1 off my bucket list!

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey Guys and Gals! I've been sporadically hunting lately. I haven't posted in quite awhile, but today I had to post my find! It may not be too much to alot of folks, but it was a good day for me! My first class ring! I have waited a very long time for this! Mark this one off my metal detecting bucket list! It is only Lustrium metal, but still a good find! Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Moon :hello2:

Attachments

• 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 14
Nice one. I found my first one earlier this year. It is Lustrium too but it sure came out of the ground shining like silver

Congrats on the hunt and checking one off the bucket list.:occasion14: I'm still looking for my 1st class ring.

Nice find. That ring sure ended up a long way from that HS.

Congrats on the class ring. I've dug one of those and it looked like it was from the 1940's or 50's and bent real bad. Yours looks like it's in great condition.

I want one too... just so I can return it.

Very cool ring recovery!

To me finding a lot of clad coins like you did is a good day. The ring is the icing.

Very Cool! Congrats :icon_thumright:

Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention that one of the items in the pic was a really cool CubScout Pin. Looks old. I was just as excited to find it. It was a beautiful day here today and I really enjoyed getting out and doing some dirt fishin! I'm still recovering from my second spine fusion surgery. I can only get in a couple of hours before its time to head home. I'll pay dearly tomorrow for my fun today! :sad1:

Congrat! Coins are also great.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back