Marthas vineyard

tomsneck

Feb 15, 2007
marthas vineyard
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt
So a number of years back a gentleman who was renting one of my family's houses was very interested in the arrowheads I've found,so I gave him some pointers and showed him what to look for and the next day he found a three inch long spear point. Long story short, we became friends and he told me he had a metal detector he bought that he never used and offered it to me. Of course I said yes and he showed up the next week w a whites spectrum and gave it to me. That was five years ago. So now I've finally started to detect. Here is what i found on my third day out. Would love to get an idea of the date of this old house site I'm lookin. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    420.6 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    381.7 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    464.6 KB · Views: 158

buckster3257

Greenie
Feb 19, 2015
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow looks like some great stuff!!! I live on Martha's Vineyard and am always looking for spots to go detecting. I live in West Tisbury but don't know any good spots to go. Unfortunately I'm at college right now so I can't metal detect there at the moment but I get back in about a month so ill be looking for new spots again. What town would you say you had the most luck in?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread