Marvelous Egyptian pharaohs and kings open cartouches gold bracelet

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this bracelet this year it's very old lost on the beach. Bracelet faroun 18K
I am always waiting when the beach move sand because you increase the probability to dig the gold.
Its my hypothesis
true: E
ach square meter is at least one piece of gold. Happy hunting.
Thank you for looking.
For more pictures can you enter in this site:

[URL]http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/beach-shallow-water/306720-gold-bracelet-faroun.html
[/URL]

Attachments

• DSC02311.JPG
    DSC02311.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 1,346
Upvote 6

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find. Congrats!

Taranis

Nov 27, 2011
Europe
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice Hamid, congrats!

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
I live a half hour drive to the nearest beach, but very rarely go. That would inspire just about anyone to hit the beaches.

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another fine looking piece of jewelry hamid.happy hunting.:icon_thumleft:

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one of the nicest and unique bracelets posted this year, sweet find Hammid :sunny:

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's very nice. congrats!

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Bracelet CONGRATS !!!! :hello2:

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet find !

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Done , Hamid detecting ! Congratulation ! ;) you done good there guy , not trying to be smart and it's probably none of my business but your profile states you are located under sand . Not sure what that means , sorry for asking .. could be a nice place if you don't mind a little bit of grit in your food :dontknow: gold bracelet is very nice and HH

:skullflag: Mr. Dawg

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super nice!

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find Hamid!!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

ossi

Nov 3, 2011
Pannonia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO INTERNATIONAL (Nel hunter)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Bracelet CONGRATS .ossi

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Done , Hamid detecting ! Congratulation ! ;) you done good there guy , not trying to be smart and it's probably none of my business but your profile states you are located under sand . Not sure what that means , sorry for asking .. could be a nice place if you don't mind a little bit of grit in your food :dontknow: gold bracelet is very nice and HH

:skullflag: Mr. Dawg
So Thank you, One chose i tell you, believe it or not its my experience of detecting on the beach; i know what i talk. This bracelet i dont found it in under sand. I found it rocks when beach move sand. Finaly im sure you dont know me, can you search and you find my name in NJ. I have the best friends in New Jersey and US. Much respect for My FRIENDs in US. We are here to share my finds and opinions for help us. I return with more than. One day i hunt with and you see difference between me and you. Thank you for reading and understand me.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Thank you, One chose i tell you, believe it or not its my experience of detecting on the beach; i know what i talk. This bracelet i dont found it in under sand. I found it rocks when beach move sand. Finaly im sure you dont know me, can you search and you find my name in NJ. I have the best friends in New Jersey and US. Much respect for My FRIENDs in US. We are here to share my finds and opinions for help us. I return with more than. One day i hunt with and you see difference between me and you. Thank you for reading and understand me.

Hi hamiddetecting , :icon_scratch: Let me see if I understand , from what I gather from your post . You are a newcomer to the US . You moved to NJ from Morocco . You beach hunt and found the bracelet near rocks that where once " under the sand " , but because of high tidal action the sand has eroded away to expose the gold bracelet . Your name is listed in a Jersey phone book but I do not know you . You have friends in NJ and are on T Net to learn , share your finds , and gain a proper perspective of the hobby . Maybe someday we could hunt together and compare search techniques .. I think I got it all covered .. anything that I can do to help you here .. feel free to personnel message me .. sure hope friendly people here on T Net will also lend a helping hand .. keep posting your finds so myself and other members will get to know you better .

Welcome to Metal Detecting in the USA :metaldetector:

:skullflag: CMDdawg

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If CMDawg's interpretation is correct, welcome to NJ! It's the best state out there :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread