Masonic chipered treasure map?

zallpall

Mar 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys,check this treasure map out;masonic chipered...and anyone to solve&get the meaning? solüt 001.jpg

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you think this is a "masonic ciphered" treasure map?

OP
OP
Z

zallpall

Mar 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well,see the numbers used (3,7,9,11,13,33,133,333,533,733)...and also see the other signs and symbols,letters (H,L,all-seeing eye,etc)

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry zallpall, but I don't see the masonic connection but it is an interesting map. Do you know or have any idea what part of the country the map depicts? Where did the map come from- family, friend, or just found? Did you get any info with the map/ stories told/ anything?
Maybe someone else will chime in here and recognize some of the symbols/ writings. idk

HH yelnif

well,see the numbers used (3,7,9,11,13,33,133,333,533,733)...and also see the other signs and symbols,letters (H,L,all-seeing eye,etc)

OP
OP
Z

zallpall

Mar 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry zallpall, but I don't see the masonic connection but it is an interesting map. Do you know or have any idea what part of the country the map depicts? Where did the map come from- family, friend, or just found? Did you get any info with the map/ stories told/ anything?
Maybe someone else will chime in here and recognize some of the symbols/ writings. idk

HH yelnif

Hello yelnif,
The map was found in the garden of an ancient church.And the native language of the land is Greek.But as you would notice,the map is chipered in Latin alphabet,not in Greek.And the repeating "33" code is one of the famous masonic expressions.I took the map from the villager who had found it.He told it was buried under a little stone,within a hot pot made of ceramics.And the map was made on a silk-like tissue,drawn by alizarine.
The most interesting part of this map,is that,an excavated grave-stone found 3 years ago,15 miles away of this map's location,including the right upper part of this map.Here I'm attaching its photo too. m 001.jpg

Slim_Pickins

Feb 26, 2014
Lincoln Park, Mi
Detector(s) used
I have 2 white's coinmasters and 1 Garrett ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The two maps do not appear to be related.
You may want to research roman numerals. As I recall x = 1000?
The best clue to general location is the river or stream. Things of worthy note are the animal symbols, a deer,wolf, and fish. The other symbols are directions from one point to another, possibly expressions of cache contents.
Good hunting.

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the hooked X.

Call Scott Wolter.

(It is not masonic. It may be irrigation plans and measurements.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions