N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This temple building may still exist:
"The Masonic Temple
Built in the first half of the 1920's and dedicated in 1924, the Mitchell Masonic Temple has been extensively renovated over the last several years and was rededicated to the work of Freemasonry by the Grand Lodge of South Dakota in May, 2004, on the 80th Anniversary of the original dedication ceremony. Our three story, historically significant, structure was, from the symbols inlaid in plaster moldings to the door hardware cast with the Square and Compasses, specifically designed for Masonic activities. The Temple boasts two spectacular Lodge Rooms reserved exclusively for fraternal activities; a modern commercial kitchen; a Dining Room seating up to 100 persons; a Ballroom suitable for weddings, receptions, dances, dinner theater, meetings and activities for groups up to 300 persons; and a large, two story Lounge tastefully decorated in English Club style and overlooked by the Billiard Mezzanine. Our entire Temple is architecturally accessible, having ramp and elevator access, and is readily available to persons of all physical abilities. Steam heated for winter comfort and with main floor air conditioning in the Dining Room, Ball Room, and kitchen for summer use, our Masonic Temple is fast returning to its traditional role as the premier venue in Mitchell for meetings of all kinds."

http://www.resurgam.org/

OP
OP
Fishstank

Fishstank

Sep 18, 2007
3rd Gen. Arizona Native
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
I found the coin at a 1925 house that I've been hunting the past year. I had my dfx in a mode called hi trash. It may have been a custom mode it was on their when I purchased the machine used. It's funny the masonic lodge according to the website says it was dedicated in
1924, but on the token it says Oct. 28th, 1925. Somebody has their facts wrong?

Fishstank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread