May, 1st/05 Find

F

free2Dtect

Went down to the old side walk stretch, no other detectorist once again. Decided to dig the weak signals. I ended up with more square nails than anything else. Got one flattened piece of brass, that looks like a bottle cap, but I know it's not. That item was a foot down. Got a foil reading that bounced around, scraped some soil with my foot. Got a better signal. I ended up with this for messing with the foil signal.

Attachments

• nickle S 1883.jpg
    nickle S 1883.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 275
  • nickle B 1883.jpg
    nickle B 1883.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 283
Upvote 0
Another nice find pete!

HH

Lonewolfe

Way to go, Pete! Free2detect would be proud. Oh, I mean, you must be so proud. :)

Nice find Free, my silver 1705 I found today sounded off as iron, then foil, but after popping up the plug it hit hard. ?Maybe it was on edge as your 1883 Nickle might have been. ?Weak signals are usually crap around my hunting areas but they can surprise you, the best discriminator is a shovel! ?HH, Mike

Thats one nice find,Hard to keep diggin sometimes with the reading you were gitting.Glad it paid off.HH

That is OUTSTANDING!! But still liked you better as A BLONDE ;D ;D ;)

The one I found 3 years ago was underneth an old tore up sidewalk as well,but yours is in better shape .. Nice Going....H.H.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :o Nice find I'm jealous! Keep them coming...

Psgen

Awsome!
You're about due for a nice Seated Quarter.

I also tried to get out today but got snowed out. Thats right! It snowed on the first of May!

One word "Fantastic". Great metal detecting omni, sitting here in the snow for the past week and it doesn't look like it will let up until this coming weekend if I am lucky. Keep me informed on your finds.

that is great free.you are the Master detector just looking at your finds makes me want to go out and dig more.thank you for your hunting stories.you are inspiring me to go out and dig more. thank you weebee33

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back