May 5th beach hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made my way to the beach just before 11 a.m. It was shaping up to be a beautiful day. Air temp was in the mid 80's and water temp was in the mid 70's. For such a nice day, I was surprised that there weren't more people at the beach. There still weren't a whole lot of people going into the water. I don't know why, the water felt great! I found a honey hole where I pulled out at least 10 coins, that was a nice surprise. They were all quarters, dimes and nickels. The rest of the targets were few and far between I ended up with $2.56 and 1 ring, 1 toe ring, 1 bellybutton ring and 1 earring. Unfortunately they were all junk. All in all it was a beautiful day and I was glad I got to enjoy it.

Attachments

• cinco de mayo.jpg
    cinco de mayo.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 521
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul - is the toe ring silver??

HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunting the beach!!! :icon_sunny: Gotta be a great time when ya get to hunt the beach!!

Congrats on those finds, Willie!

Nana :)

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lonewolfe said:
Nice haul - is the toe ring silver??

HH
Thanks Lonewolfe. Nope, the toe ring is rusting and sticks to a magnet. HH

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana40 said:
Hunting the beach!!! :icon_sunny: Gotta be a great time when ya get to hunt the beach!!

Congrats on those finds, Willie!

Nana :)
Thanks Nana. I love hunting the beach. HH

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
Looks like some great stuff to me! Congrats!
Thanks Cynangyl. Hopefully there is even greater stuff in my future. HH

tri trackers

Feb 8, 2008
West Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Excalibur 1000, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Golden Umax, BH Pioneer 202
Willie d,

We are So jealous!! Great finds!! If you went to the beach we talked about, did the beach volleyball players cough these up?? Oh well guess we have to rethink our search methods.

HH,

Russ & Cindy

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tri trackers said:
Willie d,

We are So jealous!! Great finds!! If you went to the beach we talked about, did the beach volleyball players cough these up?? Oh well guess we have to rethink our search methods.

HH,

Russ & Cindy
Thanks Russ & Cindy. Almost all finds were either from between the wet sand and chest-deep water (I found a penny in the dry sand en route to the water.)

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mumszie said:
Another great day of hunting. You did good!
Thanks Mumszie. Things seem to be picking up a bit. I can't wait to get back out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread