Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use these gloves. Knit Gloves, Abrasion Resistant Gloves, Working Glove, Cut Gloves

They look to be very similar to what Higgy posted.

GPD546_BACK.jpg

I get them for free a work as we are required to wear them any time we use a knife or handle metal banding. I started wearing these more after finding some broken glass with my fingers. I can still feel pretty well with them on plus my hands no longer get dirty or beat up.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just be more careful I guess.I don't like gloves either, seems like they are in the way except for when its cold.But they are good to wear if you can stand them!I never really hunted parks and beaches and stuff like that, but I could imagine there is probably some pretty nasty stuff that could get ya out there.I have had tin get me before but my biggest problem not wearing glove's is sometimes that little place right behind my fingernails can get a little raw from allot of digging.Maybe look into some different kinds of gloves that are available?I think someone said something about electricians gloves that work well but I can't really remember.gl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread