Md'ing in Raleigh North Carolina

ctdigger01

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am planning a trip to visit my daughter and family in September for about 7 days and would love to detect somewhere in the area. I have never detected outside of my home state of Connecticut, I belong to the Yankee Territory Coinshooters MD club. We just celebrated our 40th year as an established club with 130 members. I do not mind hunting in a group, one or two people, I just want to get out and dig, SO, if there is a chance I could hook up with someone that would be great, my dates are September 8-14 and I am looking forward to visiting Raleigh North Carolina.
Thanks
ctdigger01

SirWalterRaleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett pinpointer
Lesche 85 and Sampson t-handle 31"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi friend. I do not have any good permissions but there are a few public places that we can go and hunt. Most of these areas are pretty trashy so bring a sniper or small coil with you. I might be available to take you out a few of those days in the evening.

Probably cannot do the 8th - I think I have an event to photograph that night. My son has a soccer game at noon that Saturday and I also have an event to photograph Sunday the 11th. Not sure about the time though. but feel free to reach out and hopefully we can get together.

OP
OP
C

ctdigger01

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR, Tanks for the invite. Looks like my original plans are going to be very short. I have 2 day travel down and 2 day travel back to Connecticut, I will be with grand kids so I may not get much time to hunt, maybe a couple hours on Friday evening after checking in to camp site near Raleigh. If you don't mind giving me your cell # I can give you a call. email [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread