pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a picture of my family at one of the old time photos. We usually get our photo taken at one of these places once a year. The kids get a real kick out of dressing up. In case you are wondering, Yes it is difficult to get that many kids to look forward at the same time. :tard:

2nq7fye.jpg

Great looking family....Now, how the heck do you find time to MD..... :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

Nice family God bless you :thumbsup:

SC_hunter said:
Great looking family....Now, how the heck do you find time to MD..... :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

As far as time to detect, yes it is hard. When I only had one kid I hunted ALL the time. She would explore the mounds of dirt at the construction sites and I would detect. Now I just try to get out before everyone gets up. I also have 1 or 2 of them that are interested in detecting. On the days they want to go I leave my detector at home so I will not be tempted to leave them in the dust. I don't have much self control in the realm of detecting.

Nice family, welcome to Mugs! Utah is a good state to treasure hunt in...look forward to seeing your finds. :icon_sunny:

Nice looking crew you have there.

I like the hillbilly hat the little guy on the lower right has on, it's cool.

sparkymaster

Great picture and beautiful children! Thanks for sharing.

plehbah said:
When is the next bundle of joy due?

Nothing just yet. But we are not doing anything to prevent it.

If anyone is making the Utah+Mormon=kids equation that's fine, I am not LDS but my wife is. We just get a kick out of having kids around.

I actually enjoy the razzing and joking people come up with. The only one that I get real tired of is "Don't you know what causes that?"

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

HH

I'm sure you know what causes it, but for the life of me, I really don't see a good reason to stop

plehbah said:
pennyfarmer said:
plehbah said:
When is the next bundle of joy due?

Nothing just yet. But we are not doing anything to prevent it.

If anyone is making the Utah+Mormon=kids equation that's fine, I am not LDS but my wife is. We just get a kick out of having kids around.

I actually enjoy the razzing and joking people come up with. The only one that I get real tired of is "Don't you know what causes that?"

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

HH

I am actually a supporter of individual liberty. I would rather not dictate to you on how to behave, and vice versa.

I simply asked....

"When is the next bundle of joy due?"

Nothing yet. :P I wasn't trying to be rude just friendly. WE ARE GOOD PLEHBAH

Ill send a glass of Utah 3.2 beer your way. :occasion14:

"Don't you know what causes that?" :wink:

Congratulations on the beautiful family, pennies! And great job on getting them all to look a the camera!! :icon_sunny:

now that is one great family photo.. I love it..and thank you for sharing with us too... :thumbsup:

Penny, it's so good to see you're pic, its been so much fun chatting to you. You're a great looking family, especially your youngest, she looks so adorable, I have taken an instant liking to her, can I have her? lol, such a sweet looking little girl, Ohh I love children, they bring so much joy.
Thanks for sharing. Look forward to chatting with you more.

Molly. :)

I have 3 girls myself. Great looking family. THIS is what life is about. Best wishes...Hogge

Do you and your wife have a T.V.? :D I am sure you have heard that one before. You have a nice looking family. HH

You have a beautiful family. Love the old timely pic...seems the crew enjoyed posing.

:wink: RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 939
Amazing Mug Shot !! :thumbsup:

Beautiful Family !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back