Me and my work partner

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking partner...What breed is he??German shepherd???..I was a reserve police officer here in the States....I worked usually 30-40 hours a week as an unpaid reserve officer doing basically everything a paid full time officer did....saw a lot, learned a lot and grew to respect all law enforcement -city, state, federal......came from a long line of law enforcement....grandpa was deputy sheriff in Mississippi....uncle was reserve officer....cousins and other were police officers....

Fireman are just plain crazy....hahaha.....they all say they walk where the devil dances and that they find them hot and leave them wet.....gotta respect anyone who goes into an inferno and enjoys it.....Ciro is a good looking dog....see ya around

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone who puts their life on the line to protect someone else gets my respect automatically............Welcome to treasureNet sir. :icon_thumright:

HCW

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
Treasure_Hunter said:
Anyone who puts their life on the line to protect someone else gets my respect automatically............Welcome to treasureNet sir. :icon_thumright:
Ditto!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread