OP
OP
robberry

robberry

Feb 6, 2008
Central California, Now NW Florida!
Detector(s) used
EX2 with X-1 Sun Ray Probe
they where in town to promote her album....what was funny is that I was going to lean down and give her a kiss on the cheek for the picture just about at that moment the Hulkster says "you're gittin alittle close there aren't ya brother?" Of course looking at his size I said " ahh no problem, sorry" "just take the pic" I said to my friend. Then I took the pic with the Hulkster. He was cool about. He said he was just kidding around......but wasn't taking any chances on that! A guy that size only has to tell me once!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the photos some of those wrestlers are huge....aa

cazar

Jul 4, 2005
mississippi, beaches of the pacific
Detector(s) used
whites beachhunter, dfx
last year when back on vacation..went through the TSA ckpoint in Miami...waiting on my plane to
Atlanta..got me a Dr Pepper ..and looked up beside me and there was the Hulkster...he said hello
and I said howdy dude back ..
On the way to Atlanta he and his daughter were on the same plane..he came back to the back of the
plane and talked to some returning serviceman ( I had bought them all a beer since the steward
wouldnt sell them any) ...asked them where they had been ...and then looked at me..he said I know
you havent been to Iraq..I said no ..Just UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Saudi Arabia..he asked me what
I did and I said a merchant seaman...he said you dont look it..and I said yes I am a DOD employee
and can grow my hair long..he laughed and said that would be a good job..
He was a pretty nice fellow...

HH

caz..

also on the same plane was a US Senator and an adult entertainment star...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread