Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we went down to the BBQ Challenge on Main street here and I dared my grandson to ride that mechanical bull and I would if he did. I had to go first and just let it throw me real quick. He got on and had a nice easy ride. We got ready to move on and the operator told me he wanted me to get on again for free as I was good for business. Well alright. I got back on and apparently this guy had taken a bunch of drugs or got drunk or somethin. I rode the real deal before, but due to his altered state this thing had moves you couldn't even imagine. I stayed on for 20 seconds (yeehaw!!) but it threw my hat one direction, threw my hatband off into the crowd, and finally threw me out there tryin to figure out which way was up. I been to the state fair and two goat ropins but I ain't never seen nothin like this thing. But the guy told me I done better than anybody he'd seen. Not bad for an old dude, y'all think?

Attachments

• 6-17a.jpg
    6-17a.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 6-17d.jpg
    6-17d.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 236
  • 6-17e.jpg
    6-17e.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 223
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty much, truckinbutch! Actually ohioaxeman, that was last night and me and the grandson took off fishin at 4 this a.m., and I feel better than I've felt in a long time. I never competed in any rodeos, but apparently I have a little natural talent for the old mechanical bull. I do NOT plan on a career change, however.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Pretty much, truckinbutch! Actually ohioaxeman, that was last night and me and the grandson took off fishin at 4 this a.m., and I feel better than I've felt in a long time. I never competed in any rodeos, but apparently I have a little natural talent for the old mechanical bull. I do NOT plan on a career change, however.
YeeeeHaaaaaw! Git Err Cowboy Git Err! :laughing9:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ya'll watch this !!! haha oh man no way would I get back on one of those. They used to kill me out in Texas. You are da man! Those things and a bad operator will kill ya.
Thats great! :notworthy:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found it! Jeff Foxworthy!
You Might be a Redneck If.......You are receiving disability payments as the result of a mechanical bull accident! :laughing7:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
you've got quite a cheering squad there. looks like fun, but glad it was you & not me. how was the fishing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread