Attachments

• Hpim0691.jpg
    Hpim0691.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,773

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Re: Me & Hannah

Wow!! Now that's amazing pumpkin carving talent you have! Ever tried doing that for money? That is one amazing likeness, bravo. :)

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

OP
OP
C

coinshtr

Sep 9, 2004

Well I certainly appreciate your thoughtful comment Tudor. As far as making money at it....... I do pumpins of each of my 3 kids. Each one takes about 3 - 5 hours a piece. Thats about all of the carving I can stand for the year. Thanks again though.

OP
OP
C

coinshtr

Sep 9, 2004

I just realized, that my original post got fouled up and I would guess deleted. However it explained that the two post of Hannah & I contained photos of my daughter and myself and a photo of last halloweens pumpkin that I carved of her. Hopefully this clears any confusion that I may have caused. Thanks, Cheers & HH.

Chris in BC

Mar 19, 2003
Langley
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Keene 5" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Now that is something worth of a few praises, very well done. I am very very impressed! Chris

OP
OP
C

coinshtr

Sep 9, 2004

Thanks a whole lot Chris. I certainly appreciate the praise. I do enjoy seeing the final look of the pumpkin myself. I am attaching the photo that I used to carve that one to give you all another comparison.
cheers and HH

Attachments

• HPIM0677.JPG
    HPIM0677.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,658

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

That is tough! The way you did the shadow detailing is awesome...

OP
OP
C

coinshtr

Sep 9, 2004

Thanks alot leon. You all are too kind. I guess I could post next years pumpkins as well.
Cheers and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread