index_edited-1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 670

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Re: ME & MY LITTLE DIGGING BUD.

That pic didnt happen to be taken in the Dinosaur exhibit place in Pigeon Forge did it?

Scenery looks familar.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

Wow what a gravity-defying pose! Welcome on and teach the lil' tyke all the ropes!

OP
OP
J

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004

Zeke,It is Pigeon Forge,I live in Maryville,Foothills of the GSM. :D :D I rotated the pic,but must not have saved Lowbatts. I'm so %$&^/ when it comes to this high tech.Maybe someone can set my pic,straight ;D

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

I thought that was a dino in the background. All we heard my from my son(will be 8 in April) was that he wanted to go there before we did anything. We get in and pay the money.....then he hears a "roar" coming from the exhibit area. Since it was dark in there and he could barely make out the big T-Rex...he WENT OFF ;D Im talking pitched a fit. Reminded me of his momma lol

The lady behind the counter finally talked him into going thru the exit door......where the thing is you can watch a movie.? I finally got him to go thru to the beginning and he ended up liking it.

Dino's are about all he studies then he gets skeered.? ?He still hasnt heard the last of that episode ;D

Heres my little guy in front of what looks to be the same dino as in your pic.

66341424.jpg

OP
OP
J

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004

ZEKE,Same spot,My boy will be 8 in April as well, the 25th.Only problem i had was keeping him from climbing on the backs of some of the dino,s.This was two years ago March.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WELCOME to the Mug Shots JARMAN . I let yours in for Contrast ;)

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Thats cool.......Jesses is the 29th ? EARNHARDTS birthday as well. ? YEAH! ?;D

OP
OP
J

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004

;D ;D ;D Jeff,That contrast is GRAY in my hair,or is the brightness I show in my ability to post.Thanks for Standing me up. ;D ;D ;D

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II

Good to see you and your helper JM. HH~CO2

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice seeing ya Jarman 8) I've been to that exhibit too. I like Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg alot. Loved to fish the Smokies when i lived down there. Didnt know you lived in Maryville? I used to work at the Nippon Denzo plant there.

OP
OP
J

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004

Back at ya Metal,Love to trout fish a lot of the back waters in the area.Can come across a lot of old home sites at the same time.The forge has changed so much from when i was a kid was not much up there at that time.Like Townsend.It's going to be a Forge now it has been four laned.Hope you can get back for a vist.HH :)

S

SASQUASH

Hay thats cool 8) you & your son go M.D.ing together my son is 6 & go's with me today he found a arrowhead. SASQUASH <><

OP
OP
J

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004

:) They make a good hunting partner don't they Sasqash.Not to spek of the great times you build togather.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions