Me myself & I

ladyliegh

Sep 17, 2012
SC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't often post pictures of myself. This was last year in Palm Beach, my cousin & I, at a swanky restaurant. I had a rare thick juicy steak with my champagne.
Wish I had a metal detector with me then! :(
Self-portrait & very young...;)
I have been more of a gem miner, Arkansas crystal & diamond mining. I have been going to Franklin NC mining for Rubies & Sapphires for 40+years. Now I am metal detecting! Tomorrow is the Day! (I hope :) )
me.jpg when I was young.jpg cuz&I.jpg

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LoL, sounds like you find the same kind of stuff as I do with the 250...I really like the AT and intend to upgrade to it eventually but I want to play with the Ace for at least a year since I'm new to detecting.

treasure is where you find it,
cc

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh cool, I myself go to the Diamond mines in Arkansas, and the ron coleman crystal mines, I have found a few goodies at both

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
We know you were a beautiful baby and BABY, look at you now. Even more beautiful. Good luck in the hunt.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
ladyleigh,How'd you do in the gem searching? MDin is pretty cool,you got 40 years of lookin,you'll catch on quick swinging that AT Pro. Looking forward to seeing your finds. God Bless Chris

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goodluck tomorrow!! Don't forget to to take that detecter to the end of the rainbow!! That where they say all the gold is!! Good diggin' !!

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello. I spent many weekends digging Topaz and Smoky Quartz gemstones at Devil's Head when I lived in Colorado. I would love to try my hand at Diamonds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread