Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Re: One more time

Hi, Trish,
The writings on this thread reminds me of the bumper sticker I've seen that says

"OUR GRANDCHULDREN ARE SO MUCH FUN

WE SHOULD HAVE HAD THEM FIRST."

Ray

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Re: Me & the little family.

Thank you Ray, & Berkshiregold :)

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Glad this post came back around cause I wasn't here to see it the first time. You have a great looking family there Trish. After reading all the posts I think maybe some pictures have been removed? I didn't see the "goth" one. Good to see you.

john

OP
OP
T

trish76642

capt1989 said:
Glad this post came back around cause I wasn't here to see it the first time. You have a great looking family there Trish. After reading all the posts I think maybe some pictures have been removed? I didn't see the "goth" one. Good to see you.

john

thank ya John...no i took the Goth picture down, i only put it up because it was halloween. It was a halloween picture. And I was suppose to be Glampire...lmao :D

S

seger98

Very nice looking family Trish, they say everyone has a double in the world somewhere, so that being said the young lady in the picture with you sure looks like someone the wife & I know up in Wisconsin!

Chris

OP
OP
T

trish76642

seger98 said:
Very nice looking family Trish, they say everyone has a double in the world somewhere, so that being said the young lady in the picture with you sure looks like someone the wife & I know up in Wisconsin!

Chris

thank you Chris....the girl in the picture with me used to live in Wisconsin!....her name is Gail.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread