Measuring bottles, ID needed if possible

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Well going to try and sell (ebay) most of my bottles and try to raise some money for a Minelab SE. Just going to post them here for you all to help me with ID and value, just in case I have a good one that I should ask more for. Don't know much about the ones I do have.

The bottle in the first three pictures says 3 Fluid on one side and Ounces on the other. The glass is perfectly smooth on the outside but bubbles and some weird imperfections make it look distorted as seen in one of the pics. Holding it to the light reveals a nice pink hue which the camera (or my photo skills) couldn't capture. Oh and the Sam Adams bottle is for... er... just reference :wink:

The second bottle is bit smaller than the first and has a nice blue hue to it. It reads 2 1/2 OZS.

Neither has markings on the bottom that I can see. The blue one has a small circle on the bottom.

Thanks for looking and HH.

Attachments

• IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2198.JPG
    IMG_2198.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2199.JPG
    IMG_2199.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2200.JPG
    IMG_2200.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2201.JPG
    IMG_2201.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 126
OP
OP
BobinSouthVA

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Harry Pristis said:
I think these two will not sell on eBay. They look to be a generic shoe or harness dressing bottle. Their greatest value is as souvenirs of your childhood.

Thanks. just curious, is shoe or harness dressing something for horse riding gear or horse shoes?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread