Mee- Guest Speaker in February at SJMDC meeting

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was asked and agreed to do be a guest speaker at a meeting of the South Jersey Metal Detecting Club (SJMDC). It looks like I will be the speaker at the February meeting in Haddon Heights. I was not sure what to make the subject, I have previously been the speaker a couple times before back in the 90s when I was a member, but have not been involved in the club for about two years now.

Anyway, I will be doing a presentation on BUTTONS. Making up a Powerpoint slide show now and looks like I will cover, how to date buttons, the different types, how to clean, how to display, books and websites for reference help. Oh, and a show and tell segment of course. ;D

I believe the meeting is the second Thursday of February(11th) and starts at 7pm in the Haddon Heights Town hall (Police Station). So, if you have a evening to spare even if you are not a member, stop by and visit the club meeting. You would be surprised at the number of members who attend each month.

Don

OP
OP
Don in SJ

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don is Guest Speaker in February at SJMDC meeting

SJMDC meeting for Thursday Feb 11th has been cancelled and my talk on buttons will be rescheduled for another month, TBA.

Don

The_Rake

Nov 24, 2008
Don, I'm a member of BRAVO at the Monmouth Battlefield. I'm interested in attending the meeting you referenced in your previous posting. Can you let me know or steer me to a good POC for info.? Thanks in advance,
Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread