MEeT other MEtal Detectorist

Atlantian

Jan 28, 2009
Sandy Springs, G.A.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, My eyes
I will do my best to find a property in the next two weeks in northern atlanta or if someone knows a good place they want me to go talkin and aquire permission... I would like to find other MDers to go please post city or when your going... For Example I'm going to hunt on next Sunday Feb. 8th and maybe for a half day before that if anyone has a place in metro ATL that is good then let me know and I'll meet up with ya. or wherever... I don't mind a drive on sunday... So therefore thats when I want to hunt need some company let me know... And I have some places but haven't done the research to confirm if they are good potential. I am new but I have gotten the hang of my machine to some degree and ready to find some silver... old coins... or relics... rings... or well hmm whatever....If anyone else likes the idea of group hunts then post or send me a pm and I'll get a list going and when one of us spots a property. We'll arrange weekend hunting there... I will always be glad to share any site I come across... I would like to have good time hunting and eating, hang out and talk treasure...

POST WHERE YOUR FROM?? WHERE ( IF ) YOU HAVE A SITE BY CITY?? HOW MANY CAN COME?? (I would assume some small homeowners don't want 6 guys with Metal detectors pluging holes in there ground ) WHEN YOU WANT TO HUNT (I'd like to hunt every weekend and meet more THunters) I'll bring food next sunday if you got a good site

4DHunting

Greenie
Jan 18, 2009
I don't have my MD yet. Should haveit by beginning of next month. I live in Marietta. I don't know of very many places to hunt, but if you don't mind hunting with a newbie next month I'd be glad to go. By the way my name is Danielle. Have a good one. :D

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
MACON GA. WOULD LIKE TO HUNT WITH YOU.I WILL GET INTOUCH WITH YOU IN ABOUT 6 WEEKS. I AM IN REHAB. NOW FOR TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT. BEST OF LUCK KYLE.

OP
OP
Atlantian

Atlantian

Jan 28, 2009
Sandy Springs, G.A.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, My eyes
Good to see a couple responces I was just trying to get a list of everyone in GA and when I go out to hunt or someone wants company than we can meet other hunters in our area... So if you see this post Georgian just let us know who ya are and when you like to hunt...

billohio6248

Apr 20, 2008
Cumming Georgia
My name is Bill and I live in Cumming. I have not found many places to treasure hunt so far. I did find a place called Poole Mill Park that is 180 years old but never found even a penny there.. Post back if you want to meet some time.

Rasputin

Dec 11, 2008
Ho Hum Hollow, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm in Loganville 35 miles east of Atlanta...but will travel anywhere mid to north Ga. Also, I was laid off so I have all the time in the world... ;D. Would love to meet up with some of you guys.

treasurenut

Oct 19, 2006
FL
Detector(s) used
White DFX, Minelab Excaliber II, Aquapulse
Hi Sorry I miss you post back in Feb. We are two detectors in Lawrenceville GA, its really hard to find any spots for hunting these days. We are also having a tough time with this.

We have one spot and big pasture where we think an old barn was standing. We have been over it alot an found a 1904 V nickel and a 1900 Indian Head. Lots of Iron in the ground but we can go any time about 20-30 AC.

mlhudson

Mar 19, 2006
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
HEY GUYS, WE ARE A CLUB BASED OUT OF GADSDEN, ALA. IF SOME OF YA'LL WANT TO DO SOME DIRT DIGGIN IN BAMA GIVE US A
HOLLER, YOU CAN GET ALL THE INFO ON MY POST IN THE BAMA SECTION -- southeast treasure hunters forum.com

256 547 - 2209

BrownBear

Jan 31, 2010
Roswell,GA
Detector(s) used
ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,

My name is Chris Jordan and I live in Roswell let's hunt I will hunt for
Anything I don't care. I also have a water WD too beach hunter 300.
You can reach me at [email protected] or call me at 904 535 7153

rjwhite

Tenderfoot
Jun 17, 2011
Dallas, GA here and never been on a hunt of any kind...unless Easter Eggs count 30 years ago...I used to hunt arrowheads in Heard County as a kid but the ones I found were left with someone in my parents divorce...would love to join a hunt sometime...will be getting a MD soon and want to use them as teaching tools in my classroom...I teach Middle School Social Studies!

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks!

I moved to the winder area not long back. Still looking in the area for places to dig holes and I'm always up for company. I've got a Garrett infinium and the standard prospecting supplies so I'm up for digging just about anything or heading for the mountains.

Dave

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
McIntosh County... second oldest English based county in GA. I don't detect a lot, got everything, just don't have the time (or won't make it). I can point you in the direction, but you'll have to be the one to gain permission.
Robin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread