Member Knowledge

trusty

Dec 18, 2007
Osceola County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Your Right Chief!!

I have been coming here for over a year now and an still amazed at the knowledge that flows from the veteran detectorists here. I can say from visiting numerous other forums, Treasurenet is the best by far. You will not find a nicer bunch of people willing to share what they know about the great hobby of Metal Detecting!

Bravo Zulu to you all!!!

Some of the guys and gals here are awesom with a capitial A the depth of knowledge here is astounding.

Sometimes I feel humbled to be in the presence of these god like beings hoping oneday to join thier ranks but then again knowing that perfection is impossible to achieve.

Not worthy not worthy we yell from the back lines just hoping for a bread crumb of wisdom to enrich our lives.

Is that 2 much I doubt it seriously though good folks visit here take off your slippers sit by the fire and sip your sourthern comfort.

Then dream of what the weekend may bring the treasure we seek sometimes comes from within.
The wisdom of ages boundless in nature fires our imgination to strive for that we seek.

Sorry I tend to ramble when I stop to think why we do this hobby.

Enjoy your stay in the forum come into chat for a jovial comfort chat oops sorry there I go again.

Best wishes S.I.R

This is the best place on the web, everything I looked at before all added together is not near the knowledge available here.

A very sincere THANK YOU, to all the many educators here.
CS

Amen... I don't reply much but usually check every "what is it", "best" and "todays finds"... If I replied to every one I wanted to I'd have to sit here all day. I've put up several things and always had questions answered in a positve light.

Only other forum type places I've seen have been about fishing or surfing and it amazed me how rotten total strangers can be to each other via the web.... I'm sure there have been instances here but so far this has been a good feeling and very imformative site....

Thanks....... again.

This place is the best, I been here about a year and have not only made great friends but learned so much from them. Some of the stuff posted I probably would of never seen or read in my life without being here. I have really enjoyed it

I started out in another forum but the people there were real jerks to others and probably to themselves!!
As far as I'm concerned this is the best forum going. 8) 8)

johnnycat said:
I started out in another forum but the people there were real jerks to others and probably to themselves!!
As far as I'm concerned this is the best forum going. 8) 8)
So true out standing

Something else I like here - NO POLITICS!!

On a fishing forum that I belong to, 1 guy blames republicans for everything & another is convinced that the democrats are at fault. Having an intelligent conversation with them is like trying to teach tactics to a kamikaze pilot or a suicide bomber.

trusty said:
Something else I like here - NO POLITICS!!

On a fishing forum that I belong to, 1 guy blames republicans for everything & another is convinced that the democrats are at fault. Having an intelligent conversation with them is like trying to teach tactics to a kamikaze pilot or a suicide bomber.

So you kill fish; and yes, the republicans and democrats are at fault.
Intelligent conversation, you want intelligent conversation; why?

Why do you teach tactics to kamikaze pilots?
What are you doing with suicide bombers?

You want intelligent coversation..................

Welcome.......................

;) ;D ;)

have a good un..................
SHERMANVILLE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back