Memorial Day Weekend is Here

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I hope all of you have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend. The highways and waterways will be busy and well patrolled. Please donā€™t become a statistic. Cemetery trips, BBQs, backyard parties are all of the norm for this weekend. What other thing do you plan to do? Iā€™ll start off: this old scavenger plans to find something interesting (to me). A cool rock, an old spoon maybe a hubcap. Something that I can repurpose. Hopefully I can pick up some trash along the way; leave it better than how you found it. Enjoy!

Nathan W

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2023
I hope all of you have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend. The highways and waterways will be busy and well patrolled. Please donā€™t become a statistic. Cemetery trips, BBQs, backyard parties are all of the norm for this weekend. What other thing do you plan to do? Iā€™ll start off: this old scavenger plans to find something interesting (to me). A cool rock, an old spoon maybe a hubcap. Something that I can repurpose. Hopefully I can pick up some trash along the way; leave it better than how you found it. Enjoy!

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
We think a lot alike. Iā€™ll take anything if I can turn it into something cool. Enjoy Memorial Day!

Rmeav8r

Nov 4, 2004
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoy the day, and as others have said......Please remember what this day means.

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpeg
    IMG_1132.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1133.jpeg
    IMG_1133.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread