Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Men Teaching Classes for Women at
THE ADULT LEARNING CENTER

REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED
By Sun, July 24, 2011

NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL
OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.

Class 1
Up in Winter, Down in Summer - How to Adjust a Thermostat
Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hrs beginning at 7:00 PM...

Class 2
Which Takes More Energy - Putting the Toilet Seat Down,
or Bitching About It for 3 Hours?
Round Table Discussion.
Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.

Class 3
Is It Possible To Drive Past a Wal-Mart Without Stopping?
Examples and Group Discussion.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 4
Fundamental Differences Between a Purse and a Suitcase--
Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5
Curling Irons--Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Bathroom Cabinet?
Examples on Video.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning
At 7:00 PM

Class 6
How to Ask Questions During Commercials and Be Quiet During the Program
Help Line Support and Support Groups.
Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM

Class 7
Can a Bath Be Taken Without 14 Different Kinds of Soaps and Shampoos?
Open Forum ..
Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8
Health Watch--They Make Medicine for PMS - USE IT!
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours..

Class 9
I Was Wrong and He Was Right!--Real Life Testimonials.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Location to be determined.

Class 10
How to Parallel Park In Less Than 20 Minutes Without an Insurance Claim.
Driving Simulations.
4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.

Class 11
Learning to Live--How to Apply Brakes
Without Throwing Passengers
Through the Windshield.
Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, location to be determined

Class 12
How to Shop by Yourself.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13

How to drive the posted speed limit.
You'll learn how not to divide the posted speed by two and then drive that speed.
Meets year around on weekdays at 7PM. Transportation will be provided for those who have been rear-ended.

Goose-0 said:
Class 13

How to drive the posted speed limit.
You'll learn how not to divide the posted speed by two and then drive that speed.
Meets year around on weekdays at 7PM. Transportation will be provided for those who have been rear-ended.
Rearended, probably, by some Minnesotan that learned to drive using the Braille System :tongue3:

Does the braille system include hand signals such as flashing the bird, and the like?

stefen said:
Does the braille system include hand signals such as flashing the bird, and the like?
Well , yea , includes that . Mostly , though , it involves those danged 'Squareheads' simply
ramming slap into anythng in front of them that doesn't go as fast as they want to go .

Experienced some tailgaters and an AH in a Ford 250 that wanted share the same lane...

Tailgate AH's are easy to resolve...braking fast gets their attention and if they persist, then slowing to 35 or 40 mph on a freeway gets them to quit altogether...

In CAlifornia, the CHP has a special phone number to report drunk drivers..."Officer Smiley, I was just about run off the road 4 times in the last 15 minutes on Hwy 99 just north of Bakersfield...passing mile marker 115N now...Blue Ford 250 with license number AH123AH" :laughing7:

Oh me! yeah, I'm driving a gray Explorer...you stop the jerk and I will pull over and file a formal complaint...Right now he's on my tail and is swerving side to side...$hit...he just hit my rear end :laughing7:

Damn...he just passed me like his a$$ is on fire...Oh looky, a CHP just lighted him up... ;D

My. My. We are in a construction zone and the fine is double...there is a God!

stefen said:
Experienced some tailgaters and an AH in a Ford 250 that wanted share the same lane...

Tailgate AH's are easy to resolve...braking fast gets their attention and if they persist, then slowing to 35 or 40 mph on a freeway gets them to quit altogether...

In CAlifornia, the CHP has a special phone number to report drunk drivers..."Officer Smiley, I was just about run off the road 4 times in the last 15 minutes on Hwy 99 just north of Bakersfield...passing mile marker 115N now...Blue Ford 250 with license number AH123AH" :laughing7:

Oh me! yeah, I'm driving a gray Explorer...you stop the jerk and I will pull over and file a formal complaint...Right now he's on my tail and is swerving side to side...$hit...he just hit my rear end :laughing7:

Damn...he just passed me like his a$$ is on fire...Oh looky, a CHP just lighted him up... ;D

:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :laughing9:

truckinbutch said:
stefen said:

:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :laughing9:
Well this is my 1 Phone Call!!!!

I was just tryin to see if you wanted to simulate a little Nascar.. That was Rubbin "And Rubbin Son, Is Racin".... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Well they said after I stay for 1 year I can go home.... :laughing7: :laughing7:

Since the customary hand-signals are not visible when encased with dark window tinting...as an alternative, I'd like to have a loud speaker mounted under the front grill, connected to a head set...(with volumn at maximum setting) and let some AH know how I really feel about his sexual orientation... ;D ;D ;D

stefen said:
Since the customary hand-signals are not visible when encased with dark window tinting...as an alternative, I'd like to have a loud speaker mounted under the front grill, connected to a head set...(with volumn at maximum setting) and let some AH know how I really feel about his sexual orientation... ;D ;D ;D
I heard just fine... "You Have The right To Remain Silent........... :laughing7: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back