Mental illness...way off-topic

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Mike,

I started to "like" your post, but I realized I cannot like this!

I like that you went for care, thank you so much for taking care of yourself, FINALLY!

I can't like that you found other issues, but thank heavens you found them.

Please keep us up to date. And don't forget our friend Crispin's post about meds & stuff. Crispin is friend to us all, and we value the occasion he steps in.

Roger

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok then, just got home, found out I have a really bad infection in my colon and in the prostate gland, they put me on a antibiotic, but it is to expensive, so I guess I will have to figure something else out, they did give me a broad spectrum antibiotic through the IV they had in me, and some powerfull anti-psychotic that still has me drooling all over myself...joy.
told me I need a colonoscopy right away but they said they cannot do it in the ER and I would have to do it on my own, but no insurance and no money = just deal with it, thats fine though, I have always just dealt with things, so now is no different, if anybody that reads this could toss a prayer or 3 my way I would much appreciate it.

I wonder if there is a way for the mods to prevent me from viewing a certain forum, I know that may sound stupid, but I really cannot help myself from getting involved in the political threads, I like voicing my opinions, but as you may know I am pretty unstable and tend to get really worked up which triggers bad symptoms in my illness to surface, I really like the site as a whole and would really like to stay, but the politics threads are like, how to say it, addictive, but also destructive for me, would be great if there is a way to block me from it, and I am sure there is, well I dont..nevermind, whats it matter anyway.
Mike

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread