Mercs flowing again !!!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Merc's flowing again !!!

So far for this year I've done about 24-dime boxes, with an average of about one silver Rosie per box. However, of the last four boxes(from different banks) I had found three mercury dimes (one per box), sorry but no 16-D. I find this very unusual because for the entire year of 2015 and about 125+ boxes, I think I may have only found about five mercs in total. Maybe this january somewhere out there, somebody dumped a wide array of a coin collection: these Merc's, rryan's v-nicks, somebody else found seated half. Maybe this collection dump was scattered throughout the entire United States, and we are all getting a piece of the cake. Either way, they were all found CRH'r, and we are ALL stacking.
PS: by the way, my silver ounces for 2015 were far BELOW from what I found in 2014; and most likely will be less in 2016. Fewer & fewer, harder & harder to find, makes the HUNT that more exciting for an interesting HOBBY. HH to all.

Upvote 0

scottw

Jul 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The same person must have dumped a MASSIVE collection of Bicentennial JFK halfs at my bank!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions