May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In reply to your today forum question. Yes it is a banner quality coin. But no it will not make it for a couple of forum rules: not a recent find & you are a new member. Must post more before you qualify.

I hope you recorded with the Fitz Museum, I'm sure Martin would have helped :icon_thumright: PS. Just noticed on the UKDFD that it has a EMC No. :wink: :icon_thumright:

PS. its one of my top 5 wish list finds :wink:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

First of all Welcome to Treasure Net :headbang: there are a few UK members on here, so keep droping in :icon_thumleft:

Now your coin :o :o :o It would blow away any outher coin on this board, because of it's rarity alone, they are Mega rare and sort after, You could proberbly buy a decent car for what it's worth.

The Best Place to record it would be here, http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/index.php you will be given the correct ID by people who know :thumbsup:
Great Find..

Edited....I see you already have :wink:

SS

OP
OP
loud ed

loud ed

Mar 3, 2011
luton
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
CRUSADER said:
In reply to your today forum question. Yes it is a banner quality coin. But no it will not make it for a couple of forum rules: not a recent find & you are a new member. Must post more before you qualify.

I hope you recorded with the Fitz Museum, I'm sure Martin would have helped :icon_thumright: PS. Just noticed on the UKDFD that it has a EMC No. :wink: :icon_thumright:

it was only found in december and how much do i have to post

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Coin ! It would be nice to see some details about it as most of us here in the U.S do not see these type of finds .

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
loud ed said:
CRUSADER said:

it was only found in december and how much do i have to post
http://forum.treasurenet.com/banner
gives you a little background

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Thanks for sharing your beautiful ancient gold coin. And thanks for the link so we could learn more about it. You needn't be concerned about whether or not it makes banner, as many of us will view and enjoy it where it is now! You have every right to feel LOUD and PROUD! Andi

Nutriasub

Nov 16, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Garret Pro Pointer
What an awesome coin, and its in perfect shape, congratulations, and hope you find more to have a banner!!

Cheers

Nutria

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread