Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all who celebrate.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very Merry Xmas to our Northern Hemisphere friends , ours down South is done and dusted .. cheers Mick

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Merry Christmas Keith! Hope you and yours have a great new year and you can get bck out digging soon bud!

Jeff

wtetro

Jan 6, 2013
Aridzona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Merry Chrismas for those who celebrate, but now can be a time for us all to reflect on 2015 and hope and work towards a productive and very heavy 2016...I'm going to begin the New Year by calling my kids, wishing them a happy new year, then digging on the 1st day of 2016...even for just a couple hours. How about ya'll, what is your first act of 2016 going to be?

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jeff my recovery is going to be lot different then the last due to the replacement. I have lots of work in front of me, but I will get through, just going to take time and lots of work...

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
better late than never! Merry Christmass to you Keith and to your family! I hope your recovery goes well ! Im getting ready to have my right knee replaced .

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Merry Christmas and happy new year too! I think I'll brew a batch of beer on New Year's Day...sort of a tradition for me. My wife got me the ingredients for a chocolate stout for Christmas (she can take a hint!) so that'll be fun! Digging sounds good too wtetro, I may have to fit that in :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread