Merry Prankster

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Iā€™ve always been a joker. My nickname in high school was ā€œrearatatorā€. šŸ˜Ž Now that Iā€™m 70 Iā€™ve toned it down a bit. Itā€™s deer season and time to pull one on the new game warden. I pulled this on the old game warden once. He has since retired. He got on his bull horn and demanded the ā€œhunterā€ come out of the woods for license check. With no response he walked onto my property and got a surprise. He then came to my house and knocked on my door. Luckily Iā€™ve known him a while and we had a good laugh. Now my trap is set for the new warden, whoever it is.
IMG_2661.jpeg
IMG_2665.jpeg
This is what my fake Hunter looks like from the road. Iā€™d love to put a video camera out there but itā€™s too far from my house to run a wire. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for him.šŸ˜†

OP
OP
ToddsPoint

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was disappointed to find out our Gov Pritzker has eliminated 75% of our game wardens. Weā€™ve always had two for each of our 102 counties. We now have one warden for every two counties. With answering call outs, they are probably too busy for regular patrolling. This makes IL wide open to poaching. Itā€™s sad to see Chicago sucking the life out of a mostly rural state.šŸ˜©

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
If the US needed an enema, Chicago would be the ā€œtarget areaā€ IMO.
I know there are a lot of hard-working, good folks there, but what a financial and political mess! I would build a fence around it and not consider it part of Illinois. That would allow the state to restructure its tax base.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
San Francisco and Seattle should at least be a tie with Chicago. They deserve recognition as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread