metal dectectors find diamonds ????????????????

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It works, I have found diamonds with my detectors, they were all laying in groups of 3 to 6, strangely they were always very close to gold too.... :dontknow: ;D

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
It works, I have found diamonds with my detectors, they were all laying in groups of 3 to 6, strangely they were always very close to gold too.... :dontknow: ;D
Wonder if it will work on other gem stones lol

S

stefen

Darn!

I think I will send my Garrett back to the factory so they can add the diamond symbol to the meter...need to have my owners manual updated, as well.

Also going to have an acetate overlay made with symbols in hebrew...should be a big conversation peice when I visit Egypt this next spring :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal mania said:
Wonder if it will work on other gem stones lol

I know it also works on Aquamarine for sure............ :wink: LOL :laughing9:

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rando said:
stefen said:
Darn!

I think I will send my Garrett back to the factory so they can add the diamond symbol to the meter...need to have my owners manual updated, as well.

Also going to have an acetate overlay made with symbols in hebrew...should be a big conversation peice when I visit Egypt this next spring :thumbsup:

lol, yeah, they'll LOVE that..

Or A Jimmy Hoffa symbol

Get a big "Mossad" sticker too....
:laughing9:

S

stefen

Sole purpose of the trip is to purchase Egyptain cotton table cloths...checkerboard style, which is popular in that region :laughing7:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read it. They probably meant diamond rings, I guess. But if not, you will be liking too much the complex features you have thought of at the price of $179, which no other detector we will be selling for. I want a feature on the DFX that specifically id's pyrite or mica schist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread